Hollow Hill

Weatherford, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Hollow Hill

Hollow Hill, an inn on a ranch in the greater Dallas, Texas area, welcomes couples celebrating a rustic wedding. This ranch venue includes an inn and a barn for a couple’s wedding, with sprawling Texan countryside, a Spanish mission bell and a vintage event hall. This venue is located 20 minutes from the Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge, roughly 50 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 300 guests can join couples on their wedding day at Hollow Hill. There are many outdoor locations on the property where couples can hold their wedding ceremony. One such location is under the outstretched branches of a mature tree. A wedding arch can be set up under these limbs, while the tree itself can be decorated with linens and flowers. In the background, green grasses and additional trees stretch into the distance. The gardens are full of boulders and succulents for a couple’s wedding ceremony. Surrounded by natural Texas landscaping, couples can marry under the tin roof of a sculpted structure complete with wagon-wheel patterns and swirling suns. The Mission, a Spanish-style mission space complete with cross and bell, is another scenic location for a couple’s wedding ceremony. Cocktail receptions can take place on the venue’s deck, overlooking the firepit, or at The Old Town, an old western style town complete with mock storefronts. Couples can host their reception inside The Great Room or The Barn. The Great Room features cathedral ceilings, dark wooden accents, and glowing wall sconces. Wallpaper adds texture to the room while a smoothly polished floor makes any location the perfect space for dancing. In The Barn couples will find more rustic wooden beams and columns, as well as market lights strung across the woodwork overhead. Two barn doors open to lead guests from the bright red exterior to the cozy and romantic reception room.

Not only can couples have ceremonies and receptions at this venue, but they can also use the ranch for a bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner. Accommodations at the inn provide the perfect place for couples and overnight guests to rest their heads after the day’s festivities, while a bridal suite serves as a getting-ready room for couples and members of the wedding party. In-house bar service includes bartenders that will readily serve any outside alcohol the couple provides. Other services available through Hollow Hill include:

• Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Shuttle
  • Wireless Internet

Accommodation
The Lodge at Hollow Hill is the perfect location for couples, members of the wedding party, and other overnight guests to rest their heads. This facility sleeps up to 20 guests a night.

137 Reviews for Hollow Hill

137 Hollow Hill Reviews

Jan
Featured
Jan Kenoyer

Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we could have ever hoped for

We visited several venues before we went to Hollow Hill and, after meeting with the Gechters and seeing this amazing venue, we knew we didn’t have to look any further. The detail and options offered ... Read more offered as part of the venue are over and above anything I would have ever imagined or asked for. The Gechter’s and their staff are so caring and giving, as if they are part of the family, and collaborate on the wedding vision and plans as if the event is their own. They continue to add to and expand this truly unique, beautiful venue. And, they treat you as if this is the only event they are planning for. Unlike most other venues, Hollow Hill has a turn key pricing policy. Other venues have a long list of add on charges that drive the price up significantly. What you see at Hollow Hill is entirely what you have access to. Hollow Hill should be first on your list of venues to see and will probably be your last. Thank you David, Jean, Bob, and Michelle! Brenna and Cody’s wedding was everything they hoped and dreamed for and you were a big part of making that happen.

D
Dawn

Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue. We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other ... Read more venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place! The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need. I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor. The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories. I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future. My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!! Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!! Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Bre
Bre Madden Claycamp

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Venue with Elite Service

I had my wedding at Hollow Hill on May 18, 2019 and it was a dream. Despite the monsoon that day the staff came up with a beautiful alternative and it was perfect. The staff has been super responsive ... Read more since the onset of planning and was so helpful the day of. I absolutely loved working with them and wish I could get married again just so I could have it happen exactly the same way! You will not regret using them! Bre