Holloway Events

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Holloway Events

Holloway Events is a certified full service wedding and event planning company. We can offer you as little or as much help as you need planning your special day. We do not have structured packages about what we do and don't do. If it is part of your event we do it! If you need help putting together invitations we can help! If you need someone to bounce flower ideas off of we're here. If one of the bridesmaids forgets her dress at her home in another state and just realizes it an hour before the wedding and you need someone to get her a new one asap.... we are here for that too! (True story) Think of us as your very own personal assistants! This should be a wonderful and exciting time! Let us take the stress away.

16 Reviews for Holloway Events

16 Holloway Events Reviews

B
Bethany

Married on 11/24/2012

Jessica was instrumental in making my wedding day flawless. From calling me in the morning to see if I needed anything, checking in on my girls while they were getting their hair done, steaming my ... Read more dress and veil (the day of!), working with my photographer, florist, DJ, harpist, etc. Her services were invaluable and I couldn’t imagine hosting an ANY event without her! Thank you so much Jessi!!

C
Collette

Married on 09/22/2012

Jessie Holloway and everyone working with Holloway Events were beyond right-hand-men for our wedding day. They made the day absolutely flawless. We could not have asked for more! Read more Jessie Holloway and everyone working with Holloway Events were beyond right-hand-men for our wedding day. They made the day absolutely flawless. We could not have asked for more!

D
Deborah

Married on 09/03/2012

Jessica and Brandi were great. We could have used more ice but that was the only thing so that was good. I already put a comment on my fb that if anyone needs an event planner this is a great team and ... Read more would highly recommend