Holly at the Beauty Collective

Grayslake, Illinois · View map

About Holly at the Beauty Collective

The Beauty Collective is a bridal beauty service and salon based out of Grayslake, Illinois. Co-owner Holly is one of the four independent hair stylists who work out of The Beauty Collective, providing brides with stunning and flawless looks. These four stylists inspire each other daily, sharing a passion for beauty and for what they do. They are dedicated to making the hair styling process as stress-free and fun as possible. Your wedding day only comes around once, and with The Beauty Collective, you can make the most out of this magical celebration.

The Beauty Collective offers services for both clients and their wedding parties, helping you all look your absolute best on your special day. No matter what look you’re trying to achieve, The Beauty Collective can make it all possible. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Men’s grooming

2 Holly at the Beauty Collective Reviews

R
Rossyvette

Married on 10/07/2018

Friendly, talented, and fun!

Holly was recommended to me through a friend and I was very pleased with her work. Her services were fairly priced and she did a beautiful job of capturing what I had envisioned for my bridal hair. ... Read more She was even flexible enough to allow my makeup artist to use the salon on the day of the wedding. My bridal party had quite the variety of different hair textures and lengths and she was able to work her magic on all of us!

Giovanna
Giovanna

Married on 08/08/2016

Great Stylist!

Holly is absolutely amazing both in her work and as a person. She has been doing my hair for many years- and it took me a long time to trust someone with my hair! She is easy to talk, very open to ... Read more suggestions, and knows how to do her job and do it well. For my wedding, I gave her pictures of my ideas and the final results were perfect.  Not only was my hair beautiful, but it stayed in place in the summer heat from 11am until 2 am. I would highly recommend Holly for your wedding and as a hair stylist in general. She is truly amazing at what she does! 5 stars!

Holly at the Beauty Collective FAQ