Holly Thomas Design

Traverse City, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Holly Thomas Design

Holly Thomas Design of Traverse City, Michigan offers invitations and related products and services for weddings and other events. This business specializes in custom invitations, stationary and other paper products for events and businesses. Invite your guests to your special day with uniquely beautiful invitations created by Holly Thomas Design.

Experience

Holly Thomas established Holly Thomas Design in 2008 following over 10 years in the advertising and marketing industry. She lends her 10 years of invitation service experience to weddings, events and corporate branding.

This business offers a variety of invitation services, including design, printing, assembly, addressing, shipping, embossed and letterpress. In addition to wedding invitations, Holly Thomas can help you design the following:

• Custom Invitations
  • Menus
  • Place cards
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Save the dates
  • Invitation suites

Other Services

Beyond wedding invitations and related products, Holly Thomas Design offers calligraphy services, custom stationary, hand-lettered signs, corporate branding, advertisements and logo creation assistance. In the production of her products, she aims to support local businesses by utilizing local printers and paper suppliers.

37 Reviews for Holly Thomas Design

37 Holly Thomas Design Reviews

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 09/01/2018

Holly did an absolutely fabulous job on our invites. They were exactly what I had envisioned and more! We received so many compliments. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire ... Read more process of drafting our invites over phone calls / emails. I also think her pricing was very reasonable for custom, quality letterpress invites.

A
Alex

Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful Designs!

Holly's work is incredible! From Day 1, she and I discussed what I envisioned for the invitations and she ran with it. She designed everything from our invitations, to the place cards, to the table ... Read more numbers. Her work is simply beautiful and she was receptive to everything that I wanted and desired for my event.

Marites
Marites Cumba

Married on 05/26/2018

Loved Holly!

Our wedding was in May of 2018. From the get go, Holly was incredibly easy to work with. She listened to my ideas and amazingly, created the designs I envisioned. Holly was easily accessible, prompt ... Read more prompt and reliable. I would definitely recommend her for any of your wedding signage needs.