Hollyglow Studios

Falls Church, VA · View map · Visit website

About Hollyglow Studios

Hollyglow Studios (hollyglow.com) is a professional, competitively-priced photography service in Washington DC and winner of WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award for 2019. Hollyglow's team of photographers, videographers, and editors creates stunning wedding portraits and candids that far surpass the quality of other regional enterprises at a fraction of the price. They create artistic wedding albums, complete with professional beauty detailing, that will remind you of the joy of your wedding day for years to come. Furthermore, all of Hollyglow's post-production is done IN-HOUSE; meaning the final product is delivered fast (within one week) and is free of unethical third-country labor exploitation.

Of equal importance, Hollyglow is a family enterprise that brings its own brand of cheer to your wedding. If you're worried about looking anxious in your photos, don't be--this sibling team will keep you smiling and laughing. Hollyglow's portfolio on hollyglow.com has an extensive collection of real-world wedding albums to confirm that they bring out your absolute best on the day you want it the most. They show up prepared, sporting the best gear in the industry, and genuinely happy to be there with you and your guests.

Experience

Hollyglow's sibling photographers, Jack and Jude, have been behind the lens since the 1990s'. Masters of their craft, they graduated from UCLA and UC Davis, respectively. Their family enterprise, Hollyglow Studios LLC, takes an active stance in promoting tolerance and egalitarianism. They also champion support for altruism and they annually volunteer to provide support against pancreatic cancer in DC.

Hollyglow has photographed weddings for years now and travels across the world, from wedding season to wedding season, absorbing and integrating new elements of style and creativity across diverse cultures and environments. For 2019 and 2020, Hollyglow is servicing the Washington DC region; including parts of Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Hollyglow is also available for destination weddings.

Hollyglow Studios offers full and part-day photography packages for wedding ceremonies and receptions with the option to include a separate-day engagement shoot. They provide a mix of fine art portraits and candid shots to capture all the details of your wedding, both the planned and unplanned. A second photographer is always present to ensure nothing is missed. Hollyglow also collaborates with a skilled videographer to offer wedding video services.

All Hollyglow team members are skilled editors, stylists, and graphic designers. They consult with you prior to your event to ensure the photographs and videos captured are in alignment with your vision. Beuty detailing is included in ALL final cut photos to enhance colors, reduce wrinkles, and eliminate blemishes to give your photos that "glam-tastic" magazine-worthy look.

35 Reviews for Hollyglow Studios

35 Hollyglow Studios Reviews

Vanessa
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, hire them

Where do I start. From beginning to end, Jack & Jude did an AMAZING job, along with their assistant who was also amazing. I have ZERO complaints. They were by me and my husband's side the entire day ... Read more of my wedding from preparation to the end of the party. They are the best. The pictures came out amazing I loved every single shot they took. They are on time and ready for action. They even went beyond taking photos and helping us with other task. And not only do they just take pictures but they make you feel like family, we loved them so much for everything they did for us. Plz do not hesitate to book them for your next event they are perfect!!!! They deserve more than a 5 star rating.

M
MARJAN

Married on 06/22/2019

A Delightful Pair.

Jack and Jude were just the absolute best! They saved me from having a meltdown on the eve of my event when I realized my photographer had me booked for the wrong date. I found Jack and Jude and they ... Read more graciously accepted my super last minute plea for their photography services. They showed up on time. Took great photos. And even stayed a little longer than their contracted time to make sure they captured everything. They were friendly and kind and everyone loved them! I got my photos back in record time and they did a wonderful job! I give my highest recommendation for this dynamic duo.

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, highly recommend!

Definitely recommend to anyone. Hollyglow studios worked with me throughout the entire process and made everything easy. They worked with me so my husband and I got exactly what we were looking for. ... Read more The pictures turned out beautiful and everything turned out better then what I could've hoped for!