HollyHedge Estate

New Hope, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About HollyHedge Estate

Based in the greater Philadelphia region, HollyHedge Estate is a rustic elegant wedding venue in New Hope, Pennsylvania. The 18th-century property offers 21 acres of gorgeous gardens, fieldstone buildings and a historic stone barn. From elegant guest rooms to stylish menu options, the Bucks Country inn will make your wedding dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity

HollyHedge Estate has multiple options for indoor and outdoor ceremonies. Depending on your style, your reception can be hosted in the garden or inside the classic rustic barn. The historic wedding venue can host up to 200 guests.

The team at HollyHedge Estate will work with you from day one. By taking care of all the details, they will let you and your family celebrate without an ounce of stress. Couples may choose from the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Wireless internet
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine

HollyHedge has an exclusive on-site caterer that delivers unique and personalized menu options. Serving styles include buffet, plated, stations and hors d’oeuvres. Cake, dessert and servers can also be provided. Examples of cuisine styles include:

• American
  • No pork
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Accommodation

The rustic inn has 15 guest rooms. Couples are welcome to stay in the Honeymoon Suite and reserve a room block for their guests.

Other Facilities

To get ready for the big day, you and your wedding party can use the bridal suite. Family and friends may use on-site parking, valet parking, shuttle services and wheelchair access.

Other Services

HollyHedge Estate is able to host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail reception and reception. During these events, additional services can be provided:

• Open bar
  • Signature drink
  • Bartenders
  • Champagne toast

History

In the late 1780s, carpenter Watson Fell began constructing many of the buildings on the estate. His family sold the farm in 1887. The property passed through many owners, and by the 1930s, James and Sarah Kerney added decorative English gardens. In the 1960s, HollyHedge became a school for performing arts until it was sold yet again. By 1994, the Luccaro family purchased the property and transformed it into an elegant country wedding venue. Today, the Luccaros continue to embrace the estate’s rich history by restoring original architectural details and inviting couples to celebrate their love.

Location

Nestled near the Delaware River, HollyHedge Estate is seven minutes from the boutiques and restaurants of New Hope. It is 55 minutes from Philadelphia, 50 minutes from King of Prussia and 65 minutes from Allentown.

224 Reviews for HollyHedge Estate

224 HollyHedge Estate Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer Branch

Married on 11/18/2018

Perfection

Oh how my husband and I love Hollyhedge Estate. We were just married here on November 18, 2018 and we already miss it. We'd live there if we could. Prior to finding Hollyhedge, we had visited many ... Read more other wedding venues, all nice, but nothing that spoke to us or gave us that feeling we were looking for, the feeling of, "this is the one." We had all but given up finding our perfect venue when we drove onto the Hollyhedge Estate property. From the second we turned in we looked at each other both filled with that "feeling." We initially met and spoke with both Michele and Gabbi. Michele took the time to show us, a couple without an appointment, the venue and how we could make it our own. Her obvious passion for the venue and expertise had us totally in love. We could not rush back to lock in the venue fast enough. From start to finish it was an absolute dream working with the Hollyhedge staff. We never skimped on an opportunity to drive up and visit - probably making more appointments than we had to just to spend a little more time on the property and with the staff. We fell more and more in love with it as we went. We cannot say enough positive things about the staff. They are incredibly professional and knowledgeable. They were able to provide exactly what we wanted. Their timeline helped us stay on track with planning and their availability to answer questions or concerns made you feel like you were the only wedding they were ever going to have. I know I felt like an absolute princess throughout especially on the day of. Meredith was our point person and we had begun getting to know her prior to the big day. Seriously, I feel like I just want to sit and hang out with Michele, Meredith and Gabbi. They are incredibly amazing ladies that I grew very fond of! Meredith made sure I had everything I needed on the big day and was pivotal in making everything run as smoothly as it did. Our guests could not stop raving about the venue, the staff and the FOOD! Did I mention the food was amazing? Because it was. Everything was perfect. PERFECT. Thanks to Hollyhedge, and of course our amazing vendors (most of which we found off the preferred vendor list provided by Hollyhedge) we were able to have our fairytale wedding.

Christina
Christina

Married on 05/11/2019

My fiance and I fell in love with the place immediately! Michele was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. We can't wait to get married here next year! Read more My fiance and I fell in love with the place immediately! Michele was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. We can't wait to get married here next year!

Leandra
Leandra

Married on 11/09/2018

Spectacular in every single aspect.

I do not know where to even begin. Our wedding was beyond what we ever hoped for and a lot of that had to do with HollyHedge and the staff there. They’ve been extremely responsive since day one, so ... Read more attentive, extremely kind and polite, and so incredibly helpful. Every guest we spoke to stated how gorgeous HollyHedge is, how amazing their staff was, and how delicious the food was. It was such a good feeling hearing all of those compliments as we really wanted our wedding to be easy and fun for our guests. There is something so special and magical about HollyHedge and my husband and I loved every single thing about it. The process and planning was so easygoing and they were really so helpful throughout it all. I really will miss everyone who helped make our day so special and I wish I could relive that day many more times as it really felt like a dream. I recommend this venue a millions time and more and know you will not be disappointed.