Hollywood Beach Marriott

Hollywood, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hollywood Beach Marriott

Hollywood Beach Marriott is a hotel wedding venue located in Hollywood, Florida. Situated right on the beach and just steps from Hollywood’s famed boardwalk, Hollywood Beach Marriott offers a wedding experience unlike any other.

Facilities and Capacity
Hollywood Beach Marriott offers enough space for up to 250 of your friends and family. Their venue is located in a casual beach town that allows for a fun wedding and relaxed atmosphere. Right on the water and simply charming, there is a reason why couples make Hollywood Beach Marriott their top choice. The highlight of the event space is the Grand Ballroom, which is complete with custom-carved wood and breathtakingly high ceilings.

Hollywood Beach Marriott is staffed by a team of hospitality experts who can provide your event with a diverse range of event items, like aisle runners, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, and tables. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Accommodations

Antoinette
Featured
Antoinette

Married on 06/19/2019

The Hollywood Beach Marriott is the best place for a wedding hands down!

We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding held at the Hollywood Beach Marriott and we could've picked a better location. The hotel and staff are simply amazing. Every guest felt special and their ... Read more attention to details was phenomenal! A hotel this size is prefect for a wedding. It's just large enough of a venue without feeling like a number rather than someone celebrating your special day. All of the staff knows who you are and are extremely helpful. Words cannot express the gratitude e have for our Director of Meeting and Incentive Lauren Klinefelter, she is the absolute best! Lauren is very knowledgeable, creative, personable and has such a calming presence any Bride would be blessed to have her on their team. Lauren took our vision and created something more beautiful than we could ever imagine. All of our guests raved how beautiful our wedding was and how delicious all of the food was, absolutely all of it! Some of our guests are planning to go back to the Hollywood Beach Marriott for a vacation they loved it so much. We are definitely recommending the Hollywood Beach Marriott to any bride! We are forever grateful Lauren Klinefelter and the Hollywood Beach Marriott! Hugs, Vellvette and Antoinette Bibbs

J
Jessica

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Holly wood beach marriot

Awsome is all I can say they have every detail down Read more Awsome is all I can say they have every detail down

A
angela

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect day

This hotel was phenomenal. I hosted my destination wedding here. They have a beautiful, public beachfront and an elegant ballroom. They offered me a great room rate for my guests and the accomodations ... Read more were nice. The hotel also has a restaurant where I had a cocktail hour and reasonably priced rehearsal dinner with great food! The best thing about the hotel is their wedding coordinator, Lauren Klinefelter. She handled my event from beginning to end. She produced the entire event and I was completely worry free the entire process. On the day of my wedding, she kept everyone calm and it was absolutely beautiful. We were all only worried about getting dressed because Lauren every last detail on the day of my wedding. She coordinated with vendors and was very flexible in meeting my needs. I will always remember this day as being amazing and I have her to thank for this!