Holmes Photography

Grand Ledge, MI · View map · Visit website

About Holmes Photography

Hi - This is Chris Holmes - owner of Holmes Photography Studio in Grand Ledge, Mi. Thanks for stopping by! I began my wedding photography career while still a photojournalist in the Navy and while working for newspapers and magazines. So my focus has always been on capturing images that are not only artistic but also tell the story of your day. The big and little moments that are so meaningful but also so fleeting. The moments that make you laugh, cry or both at the same time! Every story has a beginning, middle and an end and that can only be done with insightful candid images of your day. The other part of the overall picture is creating romantic artistic images that are posed using all of our tools as photographers including amazing composition, lighting, background, and body language.
Most importantly - we listen to what you want. Whatever style you want us to lean toward we can adapt because of our many years of experience. We also know the images must please you - not just us. Something that we take great pride in and that we believe is extremely important is the fact that we are very respectful of you and your guests. We treat everyone at your wedding the way you would hope we would - with respect and care. Due to our years of experience and great attitudes, there is no stress over your photography - just a fun experience with photographers who love what they do and want to help you enjoy your day to the max.
And last but certainly not least is the digital post-production work we put into each wedding to enhance the photos and give them the look of art. For each wedding, we spend approximately 30-40 hours digitally retouching and enhancing the images. Our goal is to recreate the mood of your day as well as make you look great by removing any blemishes, sweat or other items that distract from the romantic look of your photos. These finishing touches are what take our work to the next level and we hope you agree.

13 Reviews for Holmes Photography

13 Holmes Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 04/07/2018

I am absolutely ecstatic with the work and customer service provided by Chris. He photographed my sister-in-law's wedding last December, and his work was stunning - we (all the family and bridal ... Read more party) loved working with him. The pictures couldn't have been any nicer. I was so impressed that when I got pregnant this year and wanted maternity photos, I knew he would be my first stop. He was incredibly accommodating, and wanted to hear about what I had envisioned and how he could best provide that for me. He gave me a Pinterest board and let me fill it with my ideas and visions. At the shoot itself, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was funny and helpful and kind, but more importantly, he really listened to what we were looking for and did everything he could to provide it. This is my first pregnancy, and I couldn't have imagined better pictures to showcase our journey and the pending arrival of our son. We already have sent them to friends and family who were blown away - and one will soon be hanging in our son's nursery. Hopefully in a few months, we'll be back to see him for photos of the three of us as a new family. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

S
Sheryl Anderson

Married on 08/31/2018

Great experience

Holmes Photography was amazing and the pictures were good! Read more Holmes Photography was amazing and the pictures were good!!

J
Jessica

Married on 01/01/2018

Beautiful Ceromony and picture perfect photography that captured our special day! So pleased with our service and I would recommend to anyone. Thanks again! Read more Beautiful Ceromony and picture perfect photography that captured our special day ! So pleased with our service and I would recommend to anyone . Thanks again !!