Holmes Photography

Grand Ledge, MI · View map · Visit website

About Holmes Photography

Holmes Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Grand Ledge, Michigan. This studio is owned and operated by Chris Holmes, a passionate wedding photographer with an extensive career in photography. Chris will help you capture every magical moment of your wedding day, from the tears to the laughter and all of the magical moments in between. Every story has a beginning, middle, and an end, which can only be captured with candid images of your day. Chris will keep a low profile to help you create natural photographs that you and your loved ones can cherish for years to come.

Holmes Photography can offer couples a wide variety of photographic styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional. Chris and his team can also provide couples with several format options for their final photos, including albums, digital files, flush mounts, prints, proofs, and save-the-dates. Some of the services that Chris offers include:

• Custom graphics

K
Featured
Karissa

Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding was over 9 months ago and I still look at our pictures on a regular basis. Chris and his wife did a phenomenal job of capturing our day and I would not hesitate to recommend them. He was ... Read more always available prior to the wedding to answer any questions that I had and always answered in a timely fashion. I tend to be photo shy and feel awkward when I get in front of a camera but Chris' calm demeanor helped to put me at ease. Things got a little chaotic after the ceremony while taking group shots but Chris was still able to get all the shots we wanted. He recommended that we wait until sunset to go back out for shots of my husband and I, and I am so happy we trusted him because they turned out absolutely stunning with the sunset in the background. From start to finish there was never a doubt in my mind that we chose the right person for the job. We got so many pictures I still don't know how to decided which are my favorites and an added bonus is we get an annual session with him! If you are looking for someone who has an eye of art and what looks good, book Holmes Photography!

S
Sheryl Anderson

Married on 08/31/2018

Great experience

Holmes Photography was amazing and the pictures were good! Read more Holmes Photography was amazing and the pictures were good!!

M
Melissa

Married on 04/07/2018

I am absolutely ecstatic with the work and customer service provided by Chris. He photographed my sister-in-law's wedding last December, and his work was stunning - we (all the family and bridal ... Read more party) loved working with him. The pictures couldn't have been any nicer. I was so impressed that when I got pregnant this year and wanted maternity photos, I knew he would be my first stop. He was incredibly accommodating, and wanted to hear about what I had envisioned and how he could best provide that for me. He gave me a Pinterest board and let me fill it with my ideas and visions. At the shoot itself, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was funny and helpful and kind, but more importantly, he really listened to what we were looking for and did everything he could to provide it. This is my first pregnancy, and I couldn't have imagined better pictures to showcase our journey and the pending arrival of our son. We already have sent them to friends and family who were blown away - and one will soon be hanging in our son's nursery. Hopefully in a few months, we'll be back to see him for photos of the three of us as a new family. Thank you, thank you, thank you!