Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe

Fairport, New York · View map · Visit website

About Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe, LLC is a wedding cake business based in Fairport, New York. Dianne Giovine, who owns the shop, decided to start her own business after developing a passion for baking. For the past ten years, she has been creating delightful and delectable custom wedding cakes and made-to-order desserts for couples and their guests to enjoy.

Every single dessert that Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe, LLC creates is made from scratch for optimal freshness. Additionally, Dianne never uses preservatives. Whatever your wedding style may be, Dianne can work with you to design and create a unique and personalized cake. To make sure everything is perfect before your big day, she does provide couples with consulationas and private tastings. Other dessert options include the following:

• Cookies

R
Featured
roseann

Married on 10/06/2017

Holy Cannoli delivered everything they promised and then some! The cake, every cookie, and cannoli was absolutely delicious! I only wish I could have eaten more! EVERYONE raved about them! If your ... Read more venue is in or around the Rochester area the only place to get your sweets is Holy Cannoli!!!!

A
Alyssa

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Experience

Dianne was absolutely amazing to work with! We oringinally booked with her for September 2019 but then moved our wedding up to January 2019, she was extremely flexible with the date change and change ... Read more in type of desserts we wanted. We ordered a two tier cake(chocolate with chocolate ganache and almond with raspberry) as well as tuxedo strawberries. Both were delicious, my guests are still raving about the cake! I would highly recommend working with Dianne, she truly stands out from other vendors we sampled.

J
Jessica

Married on 11/03/2018

Exactly what we wanted !

My husband and I used Dianne for our wedding and my shower and we were so happy with everything! Everything was delicious and what we expected, I highly recommend Holy Cannoli! Read more My husband and I used Dianne for our wedding and my shower and we were so happy with everything! Everything was delicious and what we expected, I highly recommend Holy Cannoli !