HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

Providence, Rhode Island · View map

About HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS is a wedding videography company based in Providence, Rhode Island. This videography team is passionate about translating the emotions and feelings of your wedding day into a stunning, moving film that you can cherish forever. With over 15 years of professional film production experience, HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS will document your wedding day in a style that reflects your unique, authentic personality.

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS offers personalized wedding videography services that are centered on storytelling. With a background in documentary videography, these filmmakers specialize in creating honest, hope-filled wedding films that reflect your unique personality and relationship. Their offer a variety of areas of video production expertise including pre-production, interviewing, and post-production, as well as concept development, script writing, and location selection. They provide free consultations, a variety of videography packages, and up to eight hours of film coverage on your wedding day. Their packages include a three to five-minute highlight film set to music, as well as a 15-20 minute documentary style wedding film that is tailored to your style and aesthetic. Final video formats include digital download, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive, and they also offer the following videography services:

• Additional hours

10 HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS Reviews

Jill
Jill Fiorini

Married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely love Shayna!

Shayna and I hit it off immediately when we met for coffee and wedding planning a few months before our wedding day. She is so sweet and very good at what she does. Her price is so fair and quality is ... Read more unmatched. I would recommend her to literally everyone getting married!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/13/2017

Shayna has been absolutely incredible to work with. I found her last fall on very short notice. I wasn't convinced that I wanted to use a videographer at our wedding, but after looking at some of her ... Read more videos, I knew it was worth it -- but ONLY if she was our videographer (all the others I looked at seemed cheesy). Anyhow, not only was Shayna SUPER responsive, but she also offered to travel to Portsmouth, NH for our wedding. When my father because unexpectedly ill just two days before our wedding (forcing us to postpone), Shayna was incredibly understanding and flexible. With so many other balls up in the air at that time, it was incredible to have a vendor who was so kind, warm, and accommodating. I'd highly, HIGHLY recommend her to others -- without reservation.

P
Patrick

Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Shayna as our videographer was awesome. She was super attentive in the months leading up to the wedding, and flexible the day of. She is also just really pleasant to work with! One thing ... Read more we appreciated is that she wanted to get a feel of who we are as a couple (stories about how we met etc.) to best capture our wedding day. Stylistically, we liked that Shayna is an artist and he pieces are not just a footage". Instead, she had a way of capturing the emotions and warmth of the day, as well as our individual personalities. We watch the highlight reel multiple times a day to relive the wedding and it's hard not to smile and feel the emotions of the day. If you want to a beautiful keepsake of your wedding in the form of film, make sure you go with Shayna and HolySmokes Productions!