Home Team BBQ

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Home Team BBQ

Home Team BBQ is a barbecue restaurant and catering service based in Charleston, South Carolina that combines traditional cuisine with simple Southern comfort food. Their team will provide you with unique and delicious BBQ that will cater to your wedding no matter the size or venue.

Cuisine
Home Team BBQ believes in keeping all their food fresh and local, helping you create a detailed menu based on your individual needs. They have everything from award-winning, slow-cooked meats to specialty items such as low country boils and oyster roasts. They create high-quality Southern fare and offer the following selections on their catering menu:

li>BBQ combinations

19 Home Team BBQ Reviews

W
    William

Married on 04/21/2018

Used Home Team BBQ (West Ashley Location) for our Wedding Welcome Party! What a great decision to use Home Team. It was amazing. We had out of town guests and they loved it. I worked with John and Amy ... Read more and Amy and they were so helpful. What a great team this restaurant has. John and Amy helped with everything. It was such a great night and a great event. We had a private room. The buffet was set with all the food that we selected (pulled pork, brisket, dry rubbed chicken, baked beans and mashed potatoes). The food was excellent. The guests really loved the mash potatoes. They also had sweet tea and lemonade. It was such a fun venue for everyone to get together for the first time and relax. A great environment. The staff was excellent and very accommodating. They also have a great bartender who was wonderful as well. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Home Team. We made a great choice! I loved it! I am very detail oriented and they handled everything and they were very patient. Easy to work with staff. They are professional. The staff that worked the event were awesome and wonderful people. Helpful! No complaints at all. Great space and a great party to kick off a fun weekend. Just loved every bit of it. They had some left over food from the buffet and we were able to take it home. I am enjoying some pulled pork now as I type this. We will be going back as a couple from time to time to enjoy the food on our date nights. Thank you Home Team BBQ. You were amazing.

D
    Devon

Married on 10/28/2017

Hometeam BBQ did a great job catering our backyard wedding this past October. They were extremely helpful in suggesting the correct amount of food for our guest list. On the day of, they did a great ... Read more job of serving appetizers during our cocktail hour and then shifting into a full BBQ buffet. It started raining about half way through the afternoon and they did a great job of making sure the food was covered up and protected from the elements. They also did a great job of assisting with cleanup, which our wedding coordinator greatly appreciated! Overall, we were very happy with Hometeam’s service at our wedding!

B
    Bronwen

Married on 11/19/2016

I love Home Team BBQ! My husband and I love their food so much that we had them cater our wedding. We had to pick the food up right before the wedding, and everything was ready to go and on time. The ... Read more food was delicious and everything was as we ordered. I highly recommend their catering services.