Homestead Resort

Midway, UT · View map · Visit website

About Homestead Resort

The Homestead Resort is a ceremony and reception venue located by the Wasatch Mountains in Midway, Utah. The mountains are one of the many eye-catching sights that makes Utah so beautiful. At the Homestead Resort, the beautiful scenery speaks for itself. The quaint little town where this venue is located is perfect for couples wanting to immerse themselves in nature on one of the best days of their lives.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue includes both indoor and outdoor event spaces. Its rustic and vintage style fits this historic venue perfectly and makes it a great destination for your special day. Highlighting the views of the Heber Valley is a rod iron bridge stretched over a fresh water crater, while the gazebo nestled on water and surrounded by pines serves as a perfect place to exchange your vows.

Homestead Resort offers couples in-house catering. They have a team that works with you to create a customized menu that will fit your wedding needs and desires. They offer barware, flatware, linens, china and glassware.

Other Services
This venue also offers additional services:

• Parking

K
Featured
Kaley

Married on 09/22/2018

Deciding to do our wedding at the Homestead Resort was the best decision we could have made. Alexis was our wedding coordinator and she was so helpful. It was almost as if she could read my mind in ... Read more knowing exactly what needed to be done and how to do it. There was never a problem and the whole night went smoothly. Thank you Homestead. You guys were amazing!!!

Paige
Paige Bonnett

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Venue

Alexis is super friendly, and so easy to work with. So excited to have our wedding here! Read more Alexis is super friendly, and so easy to work with. So excited to have our wedding here!

M
Megan

Married on 09/30/2018

My parents were married at the Homestead 25 years ago and I felt honored to carry on that tradition. While my family was setting up for the ceremony and reception, I sent my husband and his groomsmen ... Read more off to play a round of golf before the ceremony (Which probably helped relieve some stress!). The golf course was gorgeous and he would not stop talking about how much fun it was. Alexis, who was our wedding coordinator, basically did everything! We met several times throughout the planning process to go over our wedding expectations, food tastings, MANY MANY tours around the venue and so much more. She was VERY quick to respond to our thousands of emails and always had an answer for everything we asked. Alexis was so remarkable to work with and I would recommend anyone and everyone to get married at The Homestead Resort. I promise you will not regret it. Highlights from the wedding: -Chairs, tables and linens were set up by the wonderful staff -The grounds were well kept and they still had flowers up for September/Early October Weddings -The food was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Alexis made sure that we were able to eat during the wedding reception -The staff was so friendly and truly wanted to help make our day special -We were allowed to rent a golf cart for our grand exit! -Staff was quick to move items inside once the rain started -After we were married we enjoyed a complimentary stay in the honeymoon suit I could go on and on about our wedding day but thank you to The Homestead Resort and Alexis for such a wonderful and positive experience that we will NEVER forget.