Honey Bunch Bouquets

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Honey Bunch Bouquets

Honey Bunch Bouquets is a florist company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Specializing in weddings and other special events, the company creates truly bespoke floral designs that portray every couple’s personalities and love for each other. Valerie is the company’s owner and main operator. She believes that flowers are nature’s most beautiful gift and aims to capture each couple’s romance through stunning floral designs.

Honey Bunch Bouquets provides couples with a range of services and arrangement options to best suit their big day. Every service begins with a free consultation where custom design ideas and desires are discussed. Additional services offered include delivery, setup, cleanup, event design, venue visits, and wholesale orders. No matter what a couple’s preferred design, the company’s florists can create custom floral designs in an array of styles. From modern, classic, romantic, rustic, vintage, glamorous, and more, floral designs can match any wedding style and add an emotional touch to the proceedings. Some of the company’s floral arrangements include:

• Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Boutonnieres

Honey Bunch Bouquets also offeres their optional, Take Two donation program where we repurpose and donate your flowers to local special care facilities the day after your event.

For access to our floral pricing guide, please contact us here or via Email at service@honeybunchbouquets.com.

"Let's make it everything you dream of..."

3 Reviews for Honey Bunch Bouquets

3 Honey Bunch Bouquets Reviews

Laura
laura dupel

Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous Flowers, Amazing Florist

Valerie was a superstar during my July 6th wedding! We had on and off rain during the entire day (bummer) but she made sure to stay in contact with me and stayed late in case the flowers needed moved ... Read more at the last minute. Our arrangements were the definition of gorgeous. I am so happy!

Macee
Macee Graham

Married on 11/03/2018

Rivers Casino Wedding

VALERIE IS AMAZING! She created the most BEAUTIFUL flowers for our wedding. She went above and beyond with her work! Our theme was black feathers, white and rose gold glitter. In the bouquet she added ... Read more mini black feathers and dipped the tips of the flowers in rose gold glitter! They were absolutely beautiful! She was wonderful to work with. She always answered my emails in a very timely manner and did everything she could to make this process and easy as possible. You rock, Valerie! I will be recommending you to EVERYONE!! Thank you for contributing to our special day ❤️

J
Jackie

Married on 08/17/2013

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers done by Valerie! All of our flowers were perfect - perfect quality and perfect attention to detail in the arrangements! We had a large wedding and she was able ... Read more to handcraft each individual arrangement with the same care and expertise. We asked for tree branches incorporated into our reception pieces, and not only did we get that, but Valerie added the special touch of dangling jewels. I’ll never forget the way the light bounced off the centerpieces as I looked out at my family and friends watching our first dance!

Honey Bunch Bouquets FAQ