Honey Creek Farms

Dandridge, Tennessee · View map

About Honey Creek Farms

Honey Creek Farms is a family passion.

Honey Creek Farms is a family owned and operated farm and special events venue nestled on 25 acres of picturesque rolling hills that include a rustic cabin surrounded by a lovely creek, numerous outdoor ceremony sites, a remodeled elegant barn, a sophisticated bridal suite, charming groom's room, a luxurious screened porch, a stately farmhouse, and much more!

While we've been enjoying hosting weddings and events since 2014, we are also a fully operational farm that produces all natural, hormone free, chemical free, and pesticide free products such as vegetables, chicken, pork, eggs, and honey. Honey Creek Farms has always been a favorite place for friends and family to visit.

We'd love for you to make an appointment for a tour and see why Honey Creek Farms is such a special place to us and all of our guests

30 Reviews for Honey Creek Farms

30 Honey Creek Farms Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 11/03/2018

The perfect venue for the perfect day...

I don’t think we could have chosen a more perfect venue. The ceremony site is absolutely gorgeous, and the the ambiance in the barn for the reception was so romantic and just right for how we wanted ... Read more our special day to feel. Polly was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. She was so accommodating and was great at helping ease my pre wedding worries. I can’t reccomend Honey Creek Farms enough. We definitely have a lot of love for this place.

Cristi
Cristi Burnett

Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding

From the very first moment I met Polly, she was made us feel like family 😊. She’s so helpful with all of my “gitters “. And the farm is amazing, I couldn’t have imagined our day any better, we will ... Read more always cherish honey Creek Farms, as the small place that made all of our dreams come true 😊

C
Christy

Married on 10/15/2016

We had my brothers wedding at Honey Creek Farms. It was such a beautiful place to have a wedding! They are so easy to work with and made everything really special. I highly recommend Honey Creek Farms ... Read more Farms for any type of outdoor event. The staff, the scenery, and the property are all absolutely amazing! Christy Ratcliff