Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel at Honeymoon Hills

Gatlinburg, TN · View map

About Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel at Honeymoon Hills

Private and secluded Gatlinburg Honeymoon Cabins for your Romantic Escape, Wedding Services, Receptions, Family Chalets on the creek, very private settings with heart-shaped jacuzzi, completely private deck with hot tub, fireplace, canopy, king bed, fully furnished kitchen.

6 Reviews for Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel at Honeymoon Hills

6 Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel at Honeymoon Hills Reviews

Michael
Michael J Sullivan

Married on 03/18/2019

Wonderful Cabin Stay!

Our cabin stay at Love Nest was wonderful! The cabin was clean, comfortable and romantic for our wedding! Read more Our cabin stay at Love Nest was wonderful! The cabin was clean, comfortable and romantic for our wedding!

A
Alethea Cook

Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful and Beautiful

Our wedding was very up close and personal. Everything was very planned out and well. The minister made us feel like we had known her for years. It was completely God centered. I would not have ... Read more changed it for the world.

Katlyn
Katlyn Michelle Mcmickin

Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding Package

My husband and I stayed in the Love Me Tender cabin for our honeymoon, and it was amazing! We stayed for 3 nights. It felt like we were the only 2 people on the world. We were in heaven! It was sad to ... Read more leave so soon. We could have stayed there forever! I really loved the privacy, the helpful instructions on how to get to the cabin (GPS would have had us going in circles), and the transparency of anything that may incur additional charges. The staff was extremely helpful and professional. I would highly recommend HH to anyone!