Honeymoon Island

Dunedin, FL · View map · Visit website

About Honeymoon Island

Honeymoon Island is a stunning wedding destination located in Dunedin, Florida. This breathtaking venue is a wonderful destination for engaged couples, allowing you to celebrate your love for your partner in serene tranquility. Honeymoon Island is dedicated to the creation of an unforgettable experience for every couple, focusing on the finer details to ensure the seamless coordination of your big day.

Facilities and Capacity

This Dunedin-based understands that each wedding is one-of-a-kind, allowing couples to avail of both covered and uncovered outdoor settings with captivating views. Honeymoon Island is the ideal venue for beach weddings, with ceremonies taking place mere moments from the sparkling and romantic sunsets. Couples also have the opportunity to host their reception within the pavilion deck, with magical views of the Gulf of Mexico ensuring that your special day is a memorable affair. The pavilion deck has a maximum guest capacity of 90 guests, acting as a prime venue for more intimate celebrations. Honeymoon Island also makes ease-of-access a priority, providing guests with ample parking spaces, shuttle services, and wheelchair-accessibility at the beach.

Honeymoon Island services a wide spectrum of wedding events including engagement parties, bridal showers, elopements, and more. An experienced on-site event planner aims to get to know you on a personal basis, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. These skilled coordinators have the ability to curate your dream wedding, wherever you live in the world, ensuring your genuine satisfaction. This dedicated team strives to deliver flawless service, allowing you to avail of all-inclusive wedding packages, setup, cleanup, and WiFi, making sure you can spend time with your loved ones on the day. Honeymoon Island also provides a selection of event items including white garden chairs, round table seating, linens, customized buffet tables, and more.

Cuisine

The team at Honeymoon Island provides couples with a tailored food menu according to their individual preferences for their special day. There are skilled servers on hand who deliver high-quality service for every client, leaving a lasting impression with your guests. Honeymoon Island has an array of catering options including buffet-style meals, family-style dishes, and plated meals. A classic cocktail reception can set an idyllic ambiance for your event, with sophisticated hors d’ oeuvres available to entice your guests. Honeymoon Island also provides bartenders who have the ability to create signature drinks with precision for your magical occasion.

40 Reviews for Honeymoon Island

40 Honeymoon Island Reviews

V
Featured
Vicky De’Ath

Married on 05/28/2019

Amazing venue, Amazing staff

We have just had our wedding at Honeymoon Island and cannot praise them enough. Coming from England, we had our concerns about planning everything from home, but Kristina made everything so easy. Our ... Read more ceremony looked beautiful, the food was fantastic and the staff were great. The setting is stunning and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

B
Beverly Hauziger

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Venue!

Thanks to Kristina my daughter's wedding day went smoothly and was just perfect - it was everything we had imagined and more. We live in Michigan so when my daughter expressed her desire to have a ... Read more destination wedding in Florida, I became a little nervous about the distance. Luckily, after getting to know Kristina, my worries melted away. Kristina went through every detail with us by email and phone. She would even offer advice and help us through decisions we weren't sure about like décor options and the best time for sunset photos. Honeymoon Island is a beautiful beach and we are so glad we chose this venue. My daughter had her fairytale wedding and I couldn't be happier - so Thank you a million times over to Kristina and the team!

Darren
Darren Lee

Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

The staff at Honeymoon Island is amazing! Several months ago I inquired inside the South Beach Pavilion about my upcoming wedding. The cashier referred me to Kristina, she was located in the office ... Read more office next to the Pavilion down stairs. I did not have an appointment but I thought I would give it a try. I walked in and there were 2 ladies sitting at desks one was talking to some people and the other asked if she could help me. This was Brittany. I told her about my plans to get married and so she immediately took me on a tour of the venue which is absolutely beautiful. When we came back the other lady which was Kristina sat me down and we talked for an hour about all the options and everything they have to offer. It was such a nice experience. They both made me feel like family. I was so excited to tell my fiance and as soon as I went home I did. We booked the wedding and 5 months later we were married. Kristina and Brittany truly knew how to make our day the most incredible memorable day of our lives. Even on such short notice. We can't wait to come back in a year and celebrate our anniversary! To anyone looking for a beautiful venue and a great experience along the way you have to reach out to these girls. Talk about stress free!! Thank you thank you Kristina and Brittany!!