Honeymoon & Romantic Travel Group

Canfield, OH · View map

About Honeymoon & Romantic Travel Group

Planning a wedding is stressful…you’re supposed to plan a honeymoon, too?

Good news is that you don’t have to make the plans because Honeymoon & Romantic Travel is dedicated to making your honeymoon or travel experience memorable, fun & stress free.

We have extensive experience planning travel to the following destinations:

Caribbean

Bahamas

Mexico

South Pacific

Founded over 15 years ago, Honeymoon & Romantic Travel has been serving the Mahoning Valley, working with couples to help them plan honeymoons, destination weddings, romantic 'just because' escapes and vow renewals. Whether you want to spend your getaway at an all inclusive resort or spa, exploring new adventures or on a cruise Sherry will coordinate the trip of your dreams. All of the details will be taken care of so you can sit back and relax.

Honeymoon & Romantic Travel recently expanded into Pennsylvania with an agent serving Hermitage/Sharon/Greenville and surrounding areas. Mary and I are both very experienced and share the same values and strengths. We will be happy to work with you to plan your dream honeymoon &/or destination wedding.

Not only do Sherry & Mary have extensive experience, they also have a high level of accreditation including Certified Sandals Specialist and Master Agent at Secrets & Dreams.

Reach out soon so you can start planning with Sherry @ 330-559-3229 or Mary @ 724-456-3998 to schedule your appointment today – we are excited to work with you!

2 Reviews for Honeymoon & Romantic Travel Group

2 Honeymoon & Romantic Travel Group Reviews

R
Reva

Event date: 01/07/2004

Sherry Johnson has always been just a phone call away to assist me anytime that I needed a quick flight to a number of different states for depositions, trials, etc. Involving the company in which I ... Read more represented. She was quite helpful in providing rental cars and motel/hotels when I needed them. Her experience has been a great asset to the company. My employment with The Cadle Company was Jan. 1990 through November 2000. I used Sherry Johnson for all of my travels which included numerous trips, the dates too numerous to list.

A
Alan

Event date: 06/14/2011

I travelled for business on a weekly basis. Sherry always was diligent to find the best values for my travel requirements. Read more I travelled for business on a weekly basis. Sherry always was diligent to find the best values for my travel requirements.

Honeymoon & Romantic Travel Group FAQ