HoneymoonCaribbean

Hallandale, FL · View map · Visit website

About HoneymoonCaribbean

Whether you are planning an intimate celebration for just the two of you or a lavish ceremony and reception for 150 of your closest family and friends, your wedding is guaranteed to be unforgettable. You will remember your wedding day for the rest of your life. Don't you want it to be perfect?

No matter if you are planning a romantic honeymoon at a resort in one of the fabulous Caribbean Islands or Mexico, your honeymoon will be the most important trip of your married life. While honeymoons are much anticipated, they take a lot of planning. We want to take the stress out of planning your honeymoon so you can focus on planning your wedding.

As owners of A Time to Travel, we would like to convey our philosophy of doing business. If you make your client happy, then they will tell others about your services and come back year after year. We do our very best to give quality, personalized service and the best pricing.Our goal is to provide you with personalized quality service whether you are at home or on vacation. We are always there for you , only a phone call away, should you need us.

For more information, please contact us at 954-575-6101 or 954-729-6316 Sue ...atimetotravel1@gmail.com

1 Reviews for HoneymoonCaribbean

1 HoneymoonCaribbean Reviews

User3538877

2+ years ago

I have been using Sue for my travel plans for years. So when I decided to get married in Jamaica, there was no doubt in my mind that she would provide excellent service for my guests! My guests were ... Read more from Florida, New York, Connecticut and Georgia and she effortlessly kept everyone's travel plans organized and stress free. She as able to keep everyone within the same vicinity on the resort and best of all, she provided transportation to and from the airport. She is a wonderful person to work and I will continue to recommended her to my family and friends!

HoneymoonCaribbean FAQ