Honeysuckle Hills

Pigeon Forge, TN · View map

About Honeysuckle Hills

Farm and garden wedding venue in the mountain valleys of Gatlinburg, TN, with over a decade of pleasing couples just like you. All-inclusive weddings are our specialty along with unique, adventurous weddings that include photography with horses, waterfalls, and short hikes on our private property bordering the Smoky Mountain National Park. We only do one wedding each day, making your experience truly special. Come see how Gatlinburg native, Regina Starkey, and her family will show you some true southern hospitality and fun!

Call Regina Toll Free 866-572-7724

Text Regina 865-368-5569

29 Reviews for Honeysuckle Hills

29 Honeysuckle Hills Reviews

T
Tarah Ellis

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Wonderful, Regina is absolutely amazing

My exact date was not available but she worked with me to make it happen the very next day Read more My exact date was not available but she worked with me to make it happen the very next day

S
Sarah

Married on 06/07/2019

Sweetest Crew, Romantic and Beautiful Venue

Regina is one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure to get to know. Her venue is one of the most beautiful and peaceful in the area. The babbling sounds of the creek are so soothing. The ... Read more horses are fun and charming. The willow tree and flowers are romantic. The true magic of the venue though is Regina and her crew. Regina will make sure you are taken care of from before you even visit her venue to the very end. She is always loving and patient regardless of how many times your plans change. While I ended up not having my wedding there, Regina still kept in touch and always treated me like I was still her bride. I am just in awe of her spirit. You are loved, Regina! Do yourself a favor and book this venue and crew!

Tina
Tina Brock

Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Day

I cannot begin to express how great my experience was with Regina and Honeysuckle Hills. From the first communication to now I have been thrilled. Photos coming soon! Read more I cannot begin to express how great my experience was with Regina and Honeysuckle Hills. From the first communication to now I have been thrilled. Photos coming soon!!