Onorina Jomir Beauty

Paris, FR, FR · View map · Visit website

About Onorina Jomir Beauty

Onorina Jomir Beauty is a wedding beauty specialist based out of Paris, France, and available for travel worldwide. Onorina and her beauty team believe that your wedding day is a significant event in your life and should be treated as such. They also believe that feeling confident in your beauty is a top priority. On your special day, they will not only help you look and feel like the best version of yourself, but will also create a calm and friendly environment that will allow you to sit back, relax, and get pampered. You will feel like a queen on your big day!

Onorina Jomir Beauty provides on-site beauty services for all of their clients, removing the stress of having to travel to a salon. Group services are also offered, with group package rates available. In addition to makeup, hair styling, and men's grooming, some of the other beauty services the team offers include:

• Faux Lashes Application

39 Onorina Jomir Beauty Reviews

Christina
Christina Bott

Getting married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful hair and make-up that survived the summer heat!

Onorina was the perfect choice for our engagement shoot! Faced with 100 degree whether in the middle of summer, Onorina made both my hair and make-up last and look stunning (no easy feat! ) She was so ... Read more kind and easy to work with and did a great job of matching my make-up to my dress. A great choice for any English speakers who want to do a photoshoot in Paris!

J
Julie Kay

Married on 03/20/2019

What a fantastic experience!

I had such a great experience with Onorina! I normally do my own hair and makeup but wanted to find a professional to work with as we were shooting video. Onorina is such a doll and so easy to work ... Read more with. I just got my video back and my hair and makeup is totally gorgeous (and I am very picky!). It was a rainy and very windy day and my hair lasted and my makeup looked great through all of it. I would definitely work with her again! :)

Laure
Laure

Married on 12/28/2018

Onorina nailed it and really understood the look that I was going for!

Before I booked Onorina for make up and hair styling for my styled bridal photo shoot, I felt anxious about finding a talented artist that would both understand my vision and be creative about ... Read more proposing some original ideas/looks that would serve the aesthetic and ideas I had in mind. However, she created the look I was going for without me having everything figured out (the colors of the make up, etc) and did an amazing job! I was very happy because she applied her talent to serve my vision and what I wanted instead of her own. Onorina listened carefully to understand my needs and created the best looks to reflect the chic and playfulness spirit of my shoot - she nailed it and really understood the look that I was going for!