Onorina Jomir Beauty

Paris, FR · View map

About Onorina Jomir Beauty

Onorina Jomir Beauty is a wedding beauty specialist based out of Paris, France, and available for travel worldwide. Onorina and her beauty team believe that your wedding day is a significant event in your life and should be treated as such. They also believe that feeling confident in your beauty is a top priority. On your special day, they will not only help you look and feel like the best version of yourself, but will also create a calm and friendly environment that will allow you to sit back, relax, and get pampered. You will feel like a queen on your big day!

Onorina Jomir Beauty provides on-site beauty services for all of their clients, removing the stress of having to travel to a salon. Group services are also offered, with group package rates available. In addition to makeup, hair styling, and men's grooming, some of the other beauty services the team offers include:

• Faux Lashes Application

43 Onorina Jomir Beauty Reviews

Leila
Leila Malekzadeh

Married on 06/22/2019

Look No Further than Onorina Jomir Beauty!

I had a delightful experience working with Onorina Jomir Beauty for my wedding in Paris. I was planning everything remotely, from the US, without the use of a Wedding Planner. Onorina was incredibly ... Read more responsive and easy to work with. She had advice for me and made me feel as if I was her only client, even though I know that is certainly not the case. She was the best of all of the beauty vendors I "auditioned" and I am so delighted with my choice. My sister and mother (a very tough critic) were also very happy with their hair and make up. At one point in our communication, I conveyed to Onorina that I was self-conscious about my appearance and was sad that I may not feel or look as beautiful as other brides on their wedding days. She reassured me that we would work together to make sure I felt beautiful and that every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day, and even though I was skeptical (knowing how hard I am on myself), she was right. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and Onorina made sure that I was made up and got what I paid for but that I still looked like me. I did feel truly beautiful that day and smile when I see the photos. We also had a long day. Our hair and makeup session started around 10AM and our reception lasted until 1:30 AM the next day. I'm very pleased with how well my hair and makeup lasted all day. Through the first look, the photos, the ceremony, and the reception. I can't say enough. It was truly a remarkable experience, and I give Onorina Jomir Beauty my strongest recommendation.

Christina
Christina Bott

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful hair and make-up that survived the summer heat!

Onorina was the perfect choice for our engagement shoot! Faced with 100 degree whether in the middle of summer, Onorina made both my hair and make-up last and look stunning (no easy feat! ) She was so ... Read more kind and easy to work with and did a great job of matching my make-up to my dress. A great choice for any English speakers who want to do a photoshoot in Paris!

Blair
Blair Brodar

Married on 05/04/2019

Simply The Best In Paris

I can't recommend Onorina enough! Living in NYC and working with someone I'd never met before was scary but Onorina made it so simple, easy and effortless. She was incredibly responsive to every ... Read more email and took time to make sure she understood exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day. I had the best time working with her and the end result was pure perfection. She seriously did wonders with my fine hair it was amazing and the make-up was flawless natural and classy. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my special day.