Hooded Lens Photography

Huntsville, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Hooded Lens Photography

Hooded Lens Photo is a photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama that specializes in natural, fun, and authentic wedding photography. Professional photographer Katie Pella is passionate about beautifully capturing and preserving wedding day memories for her clients to cherish for generations to come. Skilled at creating a stress-free and comfortable shooting environment for more genuine images, Hooded Lens Photo provides high-quality and stunning photos at a reasonable price.

With a personalized and client-focused approach, Hooded Lens Photo provides professional photography services for engagements, weddings, seniors, and families. All wedding packages include professional editing and delivery of digital images for her clients’ enjoyment. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

9 Hooded Lens Photography Reviews

R
Roya yadyasar

Married on 05/19/2019

She is absolutely amazing, all the pictures turned out awesome, she is very professional, and easy to work with. She offered great ideas and couldnot

I will always recommend her as my first choice. She's very professional knows exactly what she's doing and has very great ideas she was punctual professional and I could not have asked for a better ... Read more photographer

M
Mycala White

Married on 03/02/2019

My Wedding Day

She did an absolutely incredible job. Katie was very professional and has such a fun personality she brings with the job! I highly recommend Hooded Lens Photography! I know you will love them! Read more She did an absolutely incredible job. Katie was very professional and has such a fun personality she brings with the job! I highly recommend Hooded Lens Photography! I know you will love them!

L
Lisa Wilson

Married on 12/29/2018

Great Photos, Great Service

We love our photos from Hooded Lens, and Katie was great to work with on an interpersonal level too. She was responsive, kind, and engaging. We are so glad she was there to capture our big day! Read more We love our photos from Hooded Lens, and Katie was great to work with on an interpersonal level too. She was responsive, kind, and engaging. We are so glad she was there to capture our big day!