Hoopes Events

Midway, UT · View map · Visit website

About Hoopes Events

Hoopes Events is a wedding planning company based in Salt Lake City providing decor and planning services to couples preparing for their big day. They believe in making sure every couple enjoys the experience of their wedding. Their team achieves this by providing excellent customer service, attention to detail and being approachable to their clients. Hoopes Events is ready to take on the responsibility of one of the biggest days of your life and will work with you to create a stress-free, magical day.

Experience
Tonya and Mark Hoopes are the owners and wedding planners behind Hoopes Events. Tonya is an experienced wedding and event planner, executing over 500 weddings.

Hoopes Events offers a range of services to help execute your ceremony, wedding or reception flawlessly. They also carry an extensive inventory of decor items including furniture, fabrics and accessories. The following services are available:

• Floral arrangements
  • Guest list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Hoopes Events also provides other wedding-related services to make your day unforgettable. Upon request, the following can be provided:

• Wedding decor

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 07/02/2016

Without Hoopes Events our wedding wouldn't have been the amazing day that it was. Tonya's expertise, advice and accommodations throughout the entire wedding planning process were outstanding. She had ... Read more amazing vendor contacts and she ensured that our day went off smoothly and without a hitch. Not only was Tonya running around and making sure everything was set up perfectly on our wedding day, but she even went out and got us a guestbook (which we had forgotten to get) on the morning of our Big Day. I cannot recommend Hoopes Events highly enough. If you want to have an amazing, stress-free wedding, YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH HOOPES!!! <3

J
Jenn Ebling

Getting married on 06/05/2020

We feel so lucky to have found Hoopes!

Angela Menlove at Hoopes helped my (now) husband and I plan our destination wedding in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago. We feel incredibly lucky to have found Angela and couldn’t have possibly had a ... Read more better experience. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, and because Angela was so organized and on top of everything, we got to truly enjoy and be present for the day. From the beginning, Angela was a complete joy to work with. She’s lovely, friendly, and was always completely on top of every single detail. She never dropped a single ball, and made sure our many vendors didn’t either. Because we live out of town and are very busy with our jobs, we made only two trips to Salt Lake in advance of our wedding (and only had two total days of planning on the ground there). She gave us excellent vendor referrals. Coming from out of town, we had no idea where to start and couldn’t take the time to meet most of our vendors so we were a little nervous, but everyone we hired on her recommendation was excellent. She also provided a lot of knowledge and expertise when it came to rentals, and really helped us stay in our budget by giving us options and suggestions at different price points. We had a pretty unique hybrid Hind-western ceremony. Angela was familiar enough with the Hindu wedding traditions and local Hindu priest to provide helpful advice on that front as well. Finally, I’d like to add that we shopped around for wedding planners and Hoopes offered very competitive pricing.

Leslie
Leslie Rothman

Married on 07/20/2019

Hoopes Events was amazing!

I was very fortunate to find Hoopes Events to help plan my daughter’s wedding in Utah. I live in another state so it was important to have someone I could trust and could see my daughter’s vision for ... Read more her day. Tonya Hoopes is a true professional that cares about the event and the people involved in it. Her timeliness, planning, vendor communications, ability to stay within a budget, and her caring way made my daughter’s wedding perfect!! I am so grateful for everything that she did!