Hoopla! Catering

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Hoopla! Catering

Hoopla! Catering is a catering business in Baltimore, Maryland. It is the creation of Chef Chad Gauss of The Food Market, La Food Marketa and Tiger Style. Chad and his culinary team provide top notch service, attention and ingredients for all guests. They bring flair to the food and right to your table. From simple delicious lunches to elegant dinners, they can cater any kind of event and adjust to all of your needs.

Hoopla! Catering uses different venues to host private events and celebrations. Our menus are expansive and the team works with you to create custom menus that will "wow" your guests. Some of their menu items include lamb pops, seared scallops, Baltimore hot chicken sliders, Amish soft pretzels, various tacos, creative salads and much more. Hoopla! Catering offers plated meals, stations, family style dining, passed appetizers, tabled appetizers, novelty desserts, a full cocktail bar and more. From start to finish, they are ready to serve you for a seamless dining experience.

6 Reviews for Hoopla! Catering

6 Hoopla! Catering Reviews

T
Featured
Tijana Tuhy

Married on 12/29/2018

Where do I start?

Where do I start? Beyond the food being amazing, the drinks that our guests cant't stop raving about, and the overall attention to detail during our day, I want to say that having Dori at the front of ... Read more it all was the biggest reason our wedding day was as memorable as it was. Dori's vision, kindness and responsiveness were a trifecta like I haven't seen anywhere, and we feel like we owe her all the kudos in the world. For anyone who's eaten at Food Market/La Marketa, you can rest assured that it's the same mouth-watering quality brought to 100+ of your closest friends when you book Hoopla. Let's face it, Chad is a genius. And the last, heartfelt thanks I have to give is to Hope, who orchestrated everything flawlessly day-of, and was sweet as can be while getting ish done! We love you guys, plain and simple.

Carol
Carol

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect from beginning to end

Creative, attentive, beautiful, delicious, and top notch service! This is my go-to caterer! It's a given that your event will be flawless! Read more Creative, attentive, beautiful, delicious, and top notch service!!! This is my go-to caterer! It's a given that your event will be flawless!

C
C Espenshade

Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Food and Service

My guests loved having food from a top rated chef in town. Everything was as good as you get in the restaurant and the servers went with the vibe of the party. Great for a fun night celebrating my ... Read more husband’s 50th!