Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens

Now open to the public...once only available for private parties and ceremonies you can now say "I do" at the Hoover Randle Home & Gardens one of a kind southern estate! Both indoor and outdoor areas are available and included in the package as well as access to the bridal suite. The property's six acres of beautifully manicured gardens are full of photo opportunities. Your vendors and your guests will thank you for allowing them to be part of your day. Pricing varies based on the day of the week. Please contact us for more information.

8 Reviews for Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens

8 Hoover-Randle Home & Gardens Reviews

J
Jamie Hulker

Getting married on 02/12/2020

Fantastic Venue for a Party

We hosted our son's proposal party at H&R Home. It was a beautiful location for our party and everyone was asking about how to book their own events there! Also, Tahara was wonderful to work with and ... Read more helped me so much. Not being from Birmingham, I had no idea what venue would work best for our party, so I relied on internet reviews and pictures. I think I hit the jackpot when I choose Hoover and Randall Home. Trust me, you won't go wrong with H&R no matter what size even you are hosting!

V
Victoria Cobbs

Married on 08/18/2019

Bridal Shower

It was truly an amazing experience working with Tahara. She was well organized and assisted us with our vision for a perfect bridal shower. The home is lovely and provided us the perfect space. They ... Read more wanted us to have the perfect event.

TAJUAN
Tajuan Allen

Married on 06/24/2019

Wedding Reception

Taharra is the most delightful,compassionate and has the warmest personality. It was truly a pleasure meeting her. She made everything run smooth and everything so comfortable and easy. Hal was just ... Read more as delightful as Taharra great husband and wife duo. Thank You . Stanley & Tajuan Chandler 💜💜