Hope Chapel & Wedding Services

Nauvoo, AL · View map

About Hope Chapel & Wedding Services

Hope Chapel & Wedding Services is a wedding officiant service in Nauvoo, Alabama. Steve Edwards is an ordained minister who creates custom ceremonies for weddings. Steve can officiant weddings at The Rustic Mill Creek Venue at the chapel or at your wedding venue.

Steve can officiate different types of weddings including non-religious, interfaith, rehearsals, vow renewal, civil unionions and single religion. He can officiate wedding for different religions including Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox Christian, Lutheran and more. Steve gets to know you and your future spouse so that he can create a beautiful ceremony that reflects your personalities and love story. He arrives on-time and prepared to deliver a well-prepared ceremony.

3 Reviews for Hope Chapel & Wedding Services

3 Hope Chapel & Wedding Services Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 05/27/2018

Where do I even start!? I had been looking for someone in a specific area of Alabama to officiate our special day and found that and more with Mr. Edwards. From my last minute decision making all the ... Read more way to accommodating a SOONER date than anticipated, Mr Edwards remained patient and kind throughout the entire process, had my flowers prepared beautifully along side of the best tasting cake I've EVER had! EVERYTHING was soo amazing and even though I'll never need this particular service again. I'd love to see him for our ten year view renewal and will ALWAYS recommend him!! Thank you for everything! ❤❤❤

E
Edward

Married on 04/29/2018

Mr. Edwards was such a wonderful addition to our wedding party and did such a tremendous job marrying my wife Taylor and I. Steve made sure we were comfortable, understood what we wanted and how to ... Read more put it into words. Also helped us through every step of the process, even helped us organize other parts of the wedding due to my wife and I’s last minute planning! Steve is a great officiant and a great guy all around. Very punctual and organized. It felt like my wife and I had known Steve forever. Highly recommended and much appreciated! Thanks again Steve!! -With thanks and praise, Taylor and Edward Mayer Happily Married: April 29th, 2018 The Barn At Shady Grove

A
Alicia

Married on 02/21/2009

Absolutely amazing job! My day was very special due to the personal touches that were done! My flowers were exactly how i envisioned them! Read more Absolutely amazing job! My day was very special due to the personal touches that were done! My flowers were exactly how i envisioned them!

Hope Chapel & Wedding Services FAQ