Hope Glen Farm

Cottage Grove, MN · View map · Visit website

About Hope Glen Farm

Hope Glen Farm is a vintage barn wedding venue based in Cottage Grove, Minnesota. Originally built in 1860, this is the perfect location for couples who are looking for a place with history and country charm. Since the 1860s, the original barn buildings have been restored to create a memorable and one-of-a-kind wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacities
Surrounded by 500 acres of Cottage Grove Ravine Regional Park, Hope Glen Farm has plenty of scenic views to offer. There are both indoor and outdoor areas of the venue so couples can enjoy the best of both worlds. With the ability to host up to 300 guests, you can have all of your friends and family in attendance. The barn offers a traditional rustic atmosphere that will spark the romance of your special day. The grounds offer many picturesque locations including an arched tree with a chandelier that can double as the location of your ceremony. In case of rain, The Pavilion can provide plenty of shelter. Unique features such as a real wood fire pit for s'mores and fire boxes add to the ambience that will leave an impression on your guests.

Hope Glen Farm has a number of services available for your big day. A pet friendly venue, you can have your furry partners-in-crime in attendance for the festivities. The property will also take care of the setup and cleanup of your wedding so all you have to do is show up and celebrate. Other services to consider include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair/handicap accessible
  • Photo Booth
  • Honeymoon Suite in the Tree House or Corn Crib for Bride & Groom
  • Bon Fire Pit (Wood included)
  • Day of Coordinator available upon request
  • Security

Accommodations
While their accommodations are limited, they are one of the stand out features of the venue. The Honeymoon Suite Treehouse is a suite quite literally built in a 150 year old Burr White Oak tree. The interior offers a rustic-meets-luxury style with wood paneling on the ceiling and walls, a fireplace, and a jacuzzi tub among other features. The Corn Crib Cottage Suite was built in 1940. Since then it has been renovated to have a fireplace, jacuzzi, grand staircase, and full kitchen. This suite has a warm and cozy setting.

42 Reviews for Hope Glen Farm

42 Hope Glen Farm Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/08/2014

My rave reviews of Hope Glen Farm are never ending. The venue is absolutely stunning and the owners are wonderful to work with. My family flew in from California for the wedding and when they heard ... Read more the reception was at a farm some of them were honestly a little skeptical. However, by the end of the night, even the most skeptical guest (my Uncle) said it was the best wedding he'd ever been to because of the beauty of Hope Glen Farm. Sitting in the Pavilion during dinner, looking at the beautiful cafe lights above and leading into the barn was truly breathtaking. Our guests with children also loved Hope Glen Farm because their kids had tons of space to play and run around. It wasn't like a normal venue where they are indoors and locked in their seat. We loved how the barn connected to the cocktail/bar area. Whether guests preferred to be at the bar or on the dance floor, with the barn doors open, it felt like everyone was together. I could literally go on forever about the "amazingness" of Hope Glen Farm. I feel truly blessed for having the opportunity to have our reception at the farm. As many of our guests told us, we "set the new bar for wedding standards, and that bar is extremely high."

A
Annie Bell

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Exceeded all expectations

My husband and I had the first wedding of the 2019 season at Hope Glen Farm (4/19/19). Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives. The venue was amazing because you could decorate as ... Read more much or as little as you want and is still down right gorgeous. Initially we thought we could plan and run the whole day ourselves (with help from family), but we ended up hiring Eryka with her Bridal Bliss day of coordination package...my only regret was taking so long to finally make the decision to hire her! She did an amazing job decorating, keeping us on schedule, and packing up afterwards. This package also gave us access to the venue's inventory of decoration which took a lot of stress and hauling out of our big day. Furthermore, I could count on her to be the bossy one in regards to the timeline and flow and not worry about being the "bridezilla". Thankfully, she saved the day when we almost missed our sunset photos due to extra unplanned speeches during the dinner. I had a handful of guests rave that it's been the best wedding and venue they've every attended! They were pleased with the atmosphere, clean bathrooms, and everyone loved the tree house tour!

Sydney
Sydney Henderson

Married on 06/21/2019

Sydney Henderson

I just got married at Hope Glen Farm this past weekend and it was hands down the best day of my life - and not just because I got to marry my best friend but because this venue and the people who work ... Read more there (Eryka and her team) worked so hard to make it so perfect! They worked to make sure everything went without a hitch, and if something did I never heard of it so I greatly appreciated that! With that, hiring Eryka to coordinate the day of (and btw she helps a lot more than just the day of) was the best decision I ever made, she is so incredible and I do not know how I would've done 99% of this wedding without her. The day was so incredibly amazing it was like a fairytale and I am so glad I went with Hope Glen Farm. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me and told me how incredible it was and how they also wanted to have their wedding at Hope Glen Farm! If you want to have a fairytale like venue with amazing people to work with book here, I promise you that you will not regret it! :)