Horse Stamp Inn

Waverly, GA · View map · Visit website

About Horse Stamp Inn

Horse Stamp Inn is a rustic yet elegant mansion wedding venue located in Waverly, Georgia and also serving couples in Jacksonville and Brunswick. This venue offers elegant furnishings, picturesque grounds, and unparalleled service. This romantic setting will help set the mood for the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Horse Stamp Inn offers six event spaces in which to celebrate your wedding. With indoor and outdoor options, you can choose the one that fits your vision and the amount of guests you plan to have. Their spaces include The Live Oaks, The Classic Barn, The Elegant Fountain, The South Veranda, The Woodland Pond, and The Rustic Swings. Indoor settings include the barn and a tented area. Couples can host anywhere from five to 500 guests. This Southern venue features live oak trees, a water fountain, a barn, and pond area, all serving as the perfect locations for your pictures.

Whether you’re hoping to have a casual wedding or an elegant one, the team at Horse Stamp Inn can help bring your vision to life. They will customize your event in order to create a unique experience for you, offering planning and decor services that fulfill your wishes. Their services include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup
  • Event planner
  • Event rentals
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Setup

Cuisine
Food and beverage items available include barware, china, a chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens. A bartender is included in the starting price of their bar services. This venue can work with other vendors to help bring your reception vision to life.

14 Reviews for Horse Stamp Inn

14 Horse Stamp Inn Reviews

T
Featured
Tracy

Married on 02/23/2019

The best decision we made

Pam and Tim went above and beyond to help make our wedding plans come to fruition. Pam helped us plan the whole wedding and look for ways to save money. They were always friendly and great to work ... Read more with. My family all stayed in the horse stamp inn for the whole weekend and loved how intimate and relaxing it made the wedding weekend. I cant say enough good things about the venue and Tim and Pam, but I highly recommend this venue. It’s beautiful, intimate, relaxing, and fun. From getting ready, to walking down the aisle, to partying. A+

M
Rebecca

Married on 02/23/2019

Mother of the Bride Perspective

It has been over two months since my daughter and her new husband had their wedding at Horse Stamp Inn and my memories are wonderful. I am writing this review full of appreciation for the ... Read more professionalism and kindness shown to the bride and groom and all those who stayed at the Inn or where guests to the wedding. It is a challenge to bring to light all the big and little things Pam and Tim did throughout the preparation and wedding weekend. Pam worked with me for over a year as I am local and my daughter is from out of state and my daughter had asked me to assist with the wedding planning. We appreciated their genuine desire to create the wedding that was the vision of the bride and groom. This meant that they listened carefully and didn’t just try to do something that might have been easier or more wedding typical! They picked up slack where it was needed if a task wasn’t completed as anticipated and never once called attention to problems just quietly and successfully took care of things. The wedding was well planned but there are always the unexpected that needs to be dealt with. As mother of the bride; I didn’t even know many of the things being quietly “taken care of “ until I compared notes the day after the wedding with the Maid of Honor and her husband and others. Both Pam and Tim remained calm and cheerful no matter how many things were asked of them while continuing to do the unknown things. I knew if I asked either one of them to do something I didn’t need to double check it was done -and on my daughters wedding day that was a gift. Tim did an extraordinary job as the officiant. He took the script that the bride and groom created and presented it in a genuine heartfelt way that made the ceremony reflect the love shared between my daughter and her now husband. He respected their choices and only helped them change a couple words to be sure it was legal! Tim is also a wonderful cook. The breakfasts prepared and served could not have been better. They even serve dessert with breakfast! Pam is a gracious, kind and talented Innkeeper and wedding planner. She was always a dependable teammate with me as we worked together to bring the vision of the wedding to life. She even helped with the wedding flowers being sure they were cared for when they arrived via UPS. She shared her experience and knowledge with poise and confidence that grew during the year we worked together. When the bride and groom chose The Horse Stamp Inn as their wedding venue back in January 2018 Pam and Tim were new Innkeepers and they have re-created the wonderful venue together. I got to see the barn become a gorgeous place! The Inn is spotless and perfectly suited for wedding pictures with many venues within its property to take pictures. The beds are luxuriously comfortable and the guest rooms are all very nicely furnished and decorated. I do not hesitate to recommend The Horse Stamp Inn as a wedding venue with Pam and Tim at the reins. 😀

A
Alicia

Married on 04/08/2017

This Bed and Breakfast is breathtaking and perfect for a rustic, romantic, timeless wedding. Tom the innkeeper is VERY accommodating and pleasant to work with from start to finish. The property and ... Read more bed and breakfast are beyond gorgeous and a must see!! The day I toured the venue, I knew this was the place I wanted to get married. Our wedding was a small intimate ceremony with family and friends in front of the barn on the property. We then had a rustic family styled dinner in the barn which has AC and HEAT!!! I searched all over Jacksonville and could not find a better venue for the value than Horse Stamp Inn. The girls and I stayed the night before my wedding and Tom made all of us homemade pizzas which were amazingly good! The Horse Stamp Inn made my wedding weekend perfect!!! -blessed