Horton Grand Hotel

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Horton Grand Hotel

Horton Grand Hotel is a wedding venue in San Diego, California. This elegant hotel venue offers gorgeous event spaces, state-of-the-art technology and excellent services to make your wedding day wonderful. The friendly event staff is available to help give you the most enjoyable, smooth and successful event experience possible.

Facilities and Capacity
Horton Grand Hotel offers 23,000 square feet of versatile event space, including ballrooms, a historic theater, and an outdoor, New Orleans-style courtyard. The maximum capacity for this venue is 180 people.

The professional, well-trained staff at Horton Grand Hotel are ready to assist you with all of your event needs. With excellent accommodations and all-inclusive packages, you are sure to get everything you need to have a great event. The list of available services include:

• Setup/cleanup

Featured
Emily Due

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Venue!!

They were so great and exceeded all expectations! They were very flexible with any request we had, as well as being thorough and responsive the whole process. The venue is absolutely stunning, we have ... Read more guests telling us they want to go back to the hotel to stay because they had such a wonderful experience, and their prices are so reasonable!!!

Justice
Justice

Getting married on 07/22/2025

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

I recently coordinated a Vow Renewal at the Horton Grand Hotel! Jennifer was absolutely amazing, she is so kind, quick to respond, makes everything as easy as possible! The food was delicious, fresh, ... Read more and well portioned! The venue itself was so beautiful that it did not take a lot to dress it up! My clients and myself LOVED our experience here and I can’t wait to recommended them for more weddings! Thank you Jennifer and your whole team! - Justice Gonzales Event Coordinator - Instagram: SanDiegoEventCoordinator Photographer: MarciaLanaPhotography.pixieset.com

A
Alyssa Suesue

Married on 09/02/2019

Horton Grand Hotel

My husband and I got married at Horton Grand Hotel last week. Choosing Horton Grand as our wedding venue and Jen and Blake as our wedding coordinator was the best decision. Everything went very ... Read more smoothly, beautifully and the event was perfect! The event started on time the staff was on top of everything, we didn’t worry about anything but having a great time. The courtyard is stunning no extra decor needed. I highly recommend Horton Grand for wedding events! Thank you so much!