Hoste Events

Ventura, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hoste Events

A wedding planner based in Central Coast, California, Hoste Events will take all the stress of planning a wedding and make it disappear by becoming your go to for support, design and guidance. She asks all the questions you didn't even know to ask. Attention to detail isn’t written in everyone’s DNA, but for this premier wedding planner, it’s her forte. Owner and operator, Claudia, has put all of her passions for design, craftsmanship and beauty into her business and the results prove this. Weddings large or small, modern or classic, Hoste Events handles them all! Each couple is unique. Claudia understands this and works tirelessly to bring creative and intuitive designs to each client.

Hoste Events provides the utmost professionalism for your big day. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

Featured
Genevieve Clark

Married on 08/09/2019

Genevieve Clark

Words cannot express my gratitude for Claudia. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of her. I came to her with a simple idea and she worked her ... Read more magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! Claudia is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! Claudia has thousands of amazing ideas. I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment... She is the best !

I
Ilia

Married on 07/14/2019

Hoste Events Wedding Planner AMAZING!!!!

I hit the jackpot with planners for my July destination wedding in Santa Barbara, CA. I was referred to Claudia from my brother as she planned his wedding. I interviewed several other planners and in ... Read more in my initial meeting I found her to be the most knowledgable, professional and customer focused. I walked away from my initial meeting with her VERY impressed, especially after speaking to several other highly recommended planners. I signed up for Claudia's "day of planning" service, however she did WAY more than day of planning. Most day of planner's you can't start engaging until 30 days before your event. With Claudia I was able to communicate as much as I needed throughout the entire process, in fact she asked to be included in all aspects as I worked through planning my wedding. This way she had a strong grasp on all the contracts I had, what vendors I was working with, etc. I found this especially helpful to me as this was a destination wedding for me, so Claudia gave me a lot of insights into things that I just wouldn't have otherwise. Claudia as a planner is extremely customer focused, and its evident that she is YOUR advocate during the entire process. In fact I had a some troubles with a caterer I had hired. I was very stressed, and talked to Claudia about the situation. Claudia stepped in, told me not to worry and took care of it, thus relieving SO much stress I had over the situation. Claudia is also VERY detailed oriented and thinks of EVERYTHING. Originally, my now husband and I wanted to have a beach wedding. She kindly talked through how some of the logistical problems, and in fact she checked the tide chart and found that during the time we wanted to have our wedding the beach would be under water... so instead we did our rehearsal on the beach and ceremony at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum. It was her forward thinking that really saved us from having to scramble. Claudia also has an awesome design eye. She first really listens to you, what your thoughts are, tries to get a good sense of what your style is. She asks good questions and really thinks about YOU, not what's trendy, not what she likes, but YOU. She also has a way of making suggestions and guidance in a kind, thoughtful and insightful way, and even offers suggestions to make you think in different ways which is cool as that opens up to things you didn't even know you liked which was cool :). Claudia repeatedly earned my trust through the planning process, which helped as I got on the plane for our wedding. I got to sit back and enjoy the entire weekend with family and friends, because I had complete faith that everything was under control. Once the day arrived, to me everything was PERFECT! The timeline that she created was relaxed, we had a couple small issues with table seating charts not fitting in the frames I got, but she took them out of my hands and said I GOT this. She designed this BEAUTIFUL spray of candles and extra foliage, and bridesmaids bouquets on the fountain behind our sweetheart table. She printed on her own menu's, brought her own cake stands to make a gorgeous cupcake display, and provided beautiful table numbers (saving me money in rentals, and printing). I just can't say enough wonderful things about Claudia. I felt like I had the dream team of planners, and HIGHLY recommend her, if you want a relaxed, fun and well designed event!!!!

Vanessa
Vanessa Loy

Married on 06/01/2019

Santa Ynez Wedding

Where do we even start with Claudia?!? She is absolutely amazing! Not only as a person but wow wedding coordinating/planning is truly what she is meant to do! She made our whole wedding experience ... Read more perfect! Claudia took the stress and worry out of wedding planning. She was with us every step of the way. We always felt like we could rely on her for anything. From her design ideas, vendor recommendations, organization, calm, cool and collective personality, she is outstanding!! For any bride and groom looking for someone to make your wedding experience the best, look no further Claudia is your coordinator!