Hoste Events

Ventura, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hoste Events

A wedding planner based in Central Coast, California, Hoste Events will take all the stress of planning a wedding and make it disappear by becoming your go to for support, design and guidance. She asks all the questions you didn't even know to ask. Attention to detail isn’t written in everyone’s DNA, but for this premier wedding planner, it’s her forte. Owner and operator, Claudia, has put all of her passions for design, craftsmanship and beauty into her business and the results prove this. Weddings large or small, modern or classic, Hoste Events handles them all! Each couple is unique. Claudia understands this and works tirelessly to bring creative and intuitive designs to each client.

Hoste Events provides the utmost professionalism for your big day. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

K
Featured
Kristopher

Married on 12/09/2017

Fairy Tale Wedding! What can I say about the talented and amazing Claudia Hoste. She was so great to work with and I couldn't have picked a better wedding planner for my special day. When I was in ... Read more in search for a wedding planner, I knew I wanted someone who would help create my vision come to life and help guide me through the process as well. Working in the hotel and wedding industry, Claudia came very highly recommended from a ton of great wedding vendors and peers. I knew the first 5 min speaking to her she was the one. Planning a wedding can be very stressful and exciting at the same time and I always let my nerves get the best of me, but with Claudia, she made everything so exciting and stress free and ended up creating a fairy tale wedding for my husband Brian and I. I couldn't be more happier with her, she ended up exceeding our expectations on every level. The day of was a huge wedding production and Claudia executed everything flawlessly. If your in need of a great high end wedding planner, then Claudia is the person for you.

Katie
Katie Schmidt

Married on 11/18/2018

Truly amazing!

I had the honor and pleasure of working with Claudia as my day-of coordinator. Claudia is different from other coordinators in that she supports you from the moment you retain her through your day-of, ... Read more even if you’ve only retained her for day-of. She is extremely responsive and helpful. Honestly, I had a perfect wedding and a lot of that I credit to Claudia’s advice and attention to detail!! Claudia also has a great eye for design, is well-connected and truly goes beyond basic day-of planning to create a truly cohesive event. I am SO happy to have worked with Claudia.

Jennifer
Jennifer Honea

Married on 09/01/2018

Vineyard Wedding Planning

Claudia and her team at Hoste Events are the most amazing wedding planners, and I can't recommend working with them enough. Claudia helped me plan a 200 person wedding at my family's private vineyard ... Read more home in Santa Barbara County. Planning a wedding at a private home comes with a unique set of challenges, but there was nothing Claudia wasn't prepared for, which made the entire event so seamless. We had to bring in everything, which meant working with about 12 different vendors, and Claudia kept everyone organized, made sure we got everyone paid in a timely fashion and was available any time someone needed to do a walk through on the property prior to the event. We also had a live band, and Claudia came up with some really fun ideas for dance floor props, including confetti canons. Most importantly, the day of, Claudia made sure we had time to ourselves to step back and enjoy the moment, and also that we always had plenty of champagne in our glasses. I wish we could do it all over again!