Hotel Annapolis

Annapolis, MD · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Annapolis

The Hotel Annapolis is a historic wedding venue in Annapolis, Maryland. If classic, coastal, modern and elegant are styles you'd like to incorporate in your wedding day, the Hotel Annapolis can be transformed into your dream venue. Traditional and elegant furnishings adorn the Regatta Ballroom and the stunning sky lit Annapolis Atrium creates an unforgettable ambiance for everyone attending your special day.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host up to 350 wedding guests within the Regatta Ballroom. The hotel contains 14 different event spaces and includes versatile options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions.

The Hotel Annapolis is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services, including:

• Accommodations

M
Featured
Madeline

Married on 10/22/2017

We just had our wedding reception at the Loews last month. We used their Powerhouse building and had the most unique and wonderful experience that left our guests raving. The staff was pampering, ... Read more attentive, accommodating, and all around top quality. We worked with Holly Greve until her retirement, and then worked with Rosemary Whelan, who seamlessly took control of our event. They took care of everything we needed to and I would choose them again in a heartbeat. They hosted our crazy family for the weekend and gave us great cocktails (including a custom cocktail my guests demanded the recipe for), delicious food I want to go back and order, and gorgeous accommodations in the heart of the city. I would really recommend letting the Loews Annapolis handle your special event.

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 07/08/2017

I could not think of a better venue for our wedding. Growing up in Annapolis I always dreamed of a nautical themed wedding downtown Annapolis. My husband and I looked at over 10 venues between ... Read more Philadelphia (where we currently live) and Annapolis. Holly Greve was the only person at any of these venues that asked us about our story and wanted to get to know us as a couple before trying to sell us on the location. Holly was a huge reason why we chose the Loews. From the first initial meeting until the end of our wedding Holly and her team were there accommodating any need or request I ever had. The Loews is the best hotel in town. Every detail we had planned with Holly was executed perfectly. The next day they had everything packed up waiting for us to take it away. I can't say enough about the Loews, Holly Greve, and her team. The only hiccup my family and I encountered was that we knew we had a dollar minimum to hit but we didn't realize until later that the minimum did not include tax which ended up being another $5k or so. Re-reading the contract it is stated but not clearly.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/20/2017

Holly at the Loews Annapolis Hotel is a class act. She was on point and very detail oriented when helping us plan our wedding reception at the Loews. Holly and her staff went above and beyond to make ... Read more our wedding weekend very special. They accommodated every last minute request and the food for the reception was delicious! Thank you Holly and team!