Hotel Arista

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Arista

Hotel Arista is a wedding venue and locally-owned boutique-style hotel located in Naperville, Illinois. They are dedicated to giving you a unique and effortless wedding so that your vision comes true.

Facilities and Capacity
Hotel Arista has many sophisticated and contemporary event spaces that are perfect for any wedding size. The Grand Ballroom is a 4,844 square foot space that also has a pre-function area with 1,530 square feet of space. The Santorini Room can be adapted for any function, from receptions to pre-wedding gatherings. This venue also has a beautiful outdoor terrace called the Cyprus Room that is perfect for a ceremony.

Hotel Arista has professional staff with creative expertise that will do everything in their power to make your wedding original and unforgettable. They also provide these services:

• Professional event planning

Featured
Becky

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Night of Our Lives

My husband and I had our reception at Hotel Arista in late October and it could not have been more perfect. We owe all of this to our wedding designer, Katie Jones. Katie was so wonderful to work ... Read more with, she was a great communicator and quick to respond to all of my emails and questions. We never worried about how the night would pan out because of Katie's professionalism and attention to detail, THANK YOU KATIE! Everything from the food, the service and hotel accommodations were above our expectations. The bartenders tended to the head table through dinner, and the hotel bar afterwards was a hit for our guests after the reception was over. We heard multiple times throughout the night that it was the "best wedding food" they've ever had. Our guests can't stop raving about how wonderful not only the night was, but their entire stay at Hotel Arista. If you are in question about booking your wedding here, just do it! I promise you will not regret it.

Olga
Olga

Married on 04/06/2019

So glad we chose Hotel Arista

We got married on 4/6/2019 at Hotel Arista and it couldn't have gone better. Katie Jones was great to work with she made the process painless, she listened to all of our concerns and requests and make ... Read more our vision a reality. The food and the service was great. The staff is amazing and our guest loved everything. We had no worries during the preparations and at the end the staff packed all of our decor making it easy to pick it up the next day! We are so glad we chose this place as our venue.

S
Sydney Yeazel

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue with Attentive Staff!!

My husband and I got married at Hotel Arista on 10/6 and could not have found a more perfect venue. When we initially got engaged and started looking for venues around the area, nothing compared. We ... Read more met with Katie and she walked us through all of the offerings and gave us a tour of the hotel (ballroom, guest rooms, salon, etc). We worked with Katie throughout the whole process and she was extremely patient and accommodating. I had many questions along the way, forgetting how busy she was with other weddings and events but she was always willing to help and provide any information I needed. We had several meetings throughout the months leading up, which was great and not only calmed nerves but allowed us to think through all of the little details for our other vendors. Once we got closer to the big day we had our food tasting. Wow- it was nothing like I expected! We were able to try the different appetizers, entrees and side dishes and even talked through linens and table set up. It was a lot of fun and we were treated very well! The weeks leading up to the wedding, Katie was incredibly helpful in ensuring our timelines for the day of were finalized, our final headcount and food choices were gathered and established a plan for us to drop off our items for her team to set up. Katie worked closely with our vendors (florist, band, bakery - the cake is included!) and the set up and day of went flawless. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen all got ready at the hotel and the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. Once we returned from the church, my husband and I went on the terrace for pictures (highly recommended!). When we came down to our cocktail hour, Katie came and found us and let us take a look at the ballroom all set up. This is one of my favorite memories. Amidst all of the hustle and bustle of the day, I loved the opportunity to take a step back and look at the room that I had always dreamed of set up before guests entered. The room was breathtaking... every detail was thought through and beautiful. Once guests gathered and food started, the staff was amazing. Katie came up to my husband and I multiple times through the night to ask if we needed anything. I can’t say enough good things about the hotel itself or our experience working with Katie. I still have friends and family talking about how it was one of the best weddings and venues they have ever been to! If I could do it all over again, there is no question that I would absolutely host the reception at Hotel Arista. If you’re looking for a beautiful venue, extremely helpful and accommodating staff, the best event planner and a night that everyone will be talking about - I highly recommend looking into Hotel Arista!