Hotel Baker

Saint Charles, IL · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Baker

Hotel Baker is a wedding venue located in Saint Charles, Illinois that boasts exquisite architecture that is reminiscent of the glamorous 1920's era. With traditional elegance and a beautiful riverside setting, this venue is perfect for a charming wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Hotel Baker has many event spaces that will create a unique backdrop for your celebrations. The Rainbow Room is a two-tiered reception space that has stunning views of the beautiful Rose Garden & Boathouse. The Waterfront Ballroom is an elegant setting for more intimate receptions that also has a patio for your cocktail hour.

Along with professional wedding specialists and luxurious accommodations for your guests, Hotel Baker also offers multiple wedding packages. The services provided include:

• Four hour bar with premium spirits
  • Wine service with dinner
  • Champagne toast
  • Luxury king guest room
  • European coffee bar

Cuisine
Hotel Baker has seasonal menu selections as well as a hors d’oeuvres reception package and wedding brunch menu that you can choose from. These menus include selections such as entrees, salads, intermezzos, and a custom wedding cake.

82 Reviews for Hotel Baker

82 Hotel Baker Reviews

George
Featured
George Nagy

Married on 06/08/2018

The staff is the best.

Such a gorgeous place to have a wedding. Every step of the process was made easy by Rowena and the Hotel Baker staff. Nothing was left to chance. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch ... Read more and me and my bride were able to completely enjoy our wedding without any worries. Can't praise them enough. Thank you Rowena and Hotel Baker!

Laynee
Laynee

Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Riverfront Wedding Venue!

We had our wedding at Hotel Baker on 7/27/19 and it was the most perfect day! The wedding coordinator and owner of the hotel worked so hard to make our vision come to life, and no detail was left ... Read more unplanned. Any email or call I made to the planners was responded to almost immediately, so I felt at ease. Special accommodations were even made for us for transportation as we had a lot of out of town guests. The catering staff was also amazing and the food tasted wonderful. All of our guests said that this was the best wedding they had attended and that they loved the historic charm of Hotel Baker. People loved having cocktail hour out in the rose garden on the beautiful Fox River. Thank you Hotel Baker for going above and beyond on our special day! We felt like family by the end of the planning process.

Lexee
Lexee Viniotis

Married on 07/27/2019

We love Hotel Baker!

My twin sister had her reception at the Hotel Baker on July 27, 2019 and it could not have been more perfect! The staff at Hotel Baker went above and beyond in their communication with our families ... Read more throughout the whole process and were so welcoming. The coordinators made sure everything ran smoothly and treated us all with care. They even provided transportation for the bridal party and gave us a mini tour of the town. All of our questions and requests were answered with the kindest responses. The Rainbow Room looked beautiful and our guests said that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I really cannot say enough how much the people at Hotel Baker touched our hearts and I can only hope that when I get married some day, I have an experience as special!