Hotel Capstone

Tuscaloosa, Alabama · View map

About Hotel Capstone

Hotel Capstone is ideally located on the University of Alabama's lovely Tuscaloosa campus and offers the perfect spot for a romantic wedding. Plan your event with us, and enjoy 8,300 sq. ft. of meeting space. Come and enjoy a unique and luxurious brand of Southern hospitality at our University of Alabama lodging. The Hotel Capstone is proud to be the only full-service hotel in the Tuscaloosa area.

Our hotel in Tuscaloosa, Alabama offers a superb range of amenities that are designed to please. From the comfort of one of our superb guest rooms or suites, you’ll enjoy luxurious top-of-the-line mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet service, large-screen tv with premium cable, in-room coffee maker, wake-up service, voice mail, spacious work desk and weekday newspaper delivered to the door of your Tuscaloosa hotel room. Pamper yourself at Nancy Taylor Skin Therapy & Day Spa, stop by the fitness facility or 24-hour business center. Luxuriate in your room with room service, or step out your door for a gourmet meal cooked up with Southern style at the hotel restaurant, Legend's Bistro.

Hotel Capstone also offers an impressive 8,300 sq. ft. of meeting space on-site, plus an additional 30,000 sq. ft. of adjacent space is available at the Bryant Conference Center. Let the talented professionals at Hotel Capstone make the event of your dreams uniquely elegant. Our highly qualified and creative staff will make sure your experience is nothing less than prefect, down to the smallest detail. Our dedicated and knowledgeable wedding specialist will make it easy to plan your wedding right.

When it comes to catering your wedding reception, our full-service catering department offers menus for any time of day, from small or large,trendy to traditional, or extravagant to the tastefully modest. Call to receive our Hotel Capstone Wedding Packages brochure and start planning your wedding of a lifetime!

Contact us today at 205-343-1114 to receive your personalized proposal especially designed for your wedding.

11 Reviews for Hotel Capstone

11 Hotel Capstone Reviews

Krysta
Krysta

Married on 04/12/2019

Above & beyond expectations

We had our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception here along with us and quite a few friends and family staying at the hotel. They were wonderful to work with. Everything was beautiful, above and beyond ... Read more expectations. Very nice and comfortable rooms for the stay, Delicious food, amazing staff. Highly recommend for any event.

Karen
Karen Owens

Married on 03/16/2019

A perfect rehearsal dinner!

We had the rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding here and it was perfect! The entire staff was so sweet, professional, accommodating, helpful, and helped to make it a night to remember. I couldn’t ask ... Read more for better. The food was delicious, the room was perfect, and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend using Hotel Capstone for your event. Thank you so much to Wendy Alexander and the staff working with us that night! You are so very much appreciated!

Kimberly
Kimberly Taylor

Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience it couldn't have been better

I was 4 hours away and I wanted to have my son a surprise 21rst birthday party. Hotel Capstone - (Wendy) and everyone else there made it even better experience than I had expected. They worked with me ... Read more on whatever I needed and made it memorable experience. They were absolutely wonderful I couldn't imagine it being any better