Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables

Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is a wedding venue in Coral Gables, Florida. This luxury venue puts emphasis on individuality, having their experienced staff coordinate with you to create an amazing wedding that reflects your true personality and style. With a variety of unique event spaces, excellent services, and delicious food, you and your guests are sure to have an amazing experience at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables.

Facilities and Capacity
This hotel venue has five different venue spaces for use during your wedding ceremony, reception, engagement party, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner. The Rotunda space has an impressive 60-foot dome, and 8,932 square feet of space that can accommodate up to 600 people. The Galleria has 1,195 square feet of space, vaulted ceilings, and a beautiful atmosphere for up to 250 people. The Merrick Ballroom is 4,284 square feet of reception space, with sparkling chandeliers. The Aragon Room is much smaller, at 683 square feet, for those more private and intimate events of 50 people or less. Finally, the Rooftop Terrace can hold up to 300 people, with a very unique environment of palm trees and gorgeous views of the surrounding areas.

Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables gives you an amazing event experience with the high-quality services that they provide. With excellent accommodations for you and your guests, you are all sure to enjoy your visit at the hotel. There are also in-house event planning services that will help make your planning process a breeze. The other event services available at this venue are:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
This venue offers top-notch catering services in a variety of cuisine styles. These styles range anywhere from American to Cajun, French, and even Caribbean. The catering team can accommodate a variety of dietary needs, such as gluten free, no pork, vegetarian, vegan, organic, nut free, and lactose free. There are also a variety of bar services, which can include bartenders, open or cash or limited bar, and a selection of premium, specialty, and house drinks. Your wedding meal can be served in buffet, family style, plated, or stations. The other catering services include:

• Dessert

G
Featured
Gabriela

Married on 07/22/2017

I could not be more happy with how everything turned out with my wedding. Not only was the reception beautiful but everyone made sure everything was execute perfectly. I worked with Patricia and she ... Read more was amazing. She helped with every aspect of the receptions. Patricia has a lot of experience with the wedding scene in Miami and was able to suggest wonderful venders. She is great at what she does, if you book at the Colonnade make sure she is your contact! All of the guests were very impressed with the hotel. It's been recently renovated and the upgrades make this historic hotel very chic. The hotel rooms are beautiful and also reasonably prices. Almost all of our guests stayed at the hotel and had nothing by praises about the quality of the rooms and service. I highly recommend this venue for weddings!

Meilin
Meilin

Married on 04/13/2019

My dream wedding!

My wedding was this Saturday April 13th at the Hotel Colonnade. Patricia went above and beyond to help me stay in my budget and be able to achieve my perfect wedding. The attention to detail, the ... Read more staff at the hotel was beyond excellent. We had half of our guests coming from Mexico City and the other traveling all over the US. The hotel made all of us truly feel relaxed and happy, every request we had there was never a no. I would do it all over again in a heart beat; we have been to many hotels in Miami but the Colonnade is exceptional. Thank you so much for everything.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 12/15/2018

Alexandra & Omar wedding 12/15/18

We had our wedding at hotel Colonnade and it was beautiful! Patricia, the coordinator at Hotel Colonnade, was wonderful to work with! I met with her a few times and other times by phone or email, and ... Read more she was at the wedding to make sure everything was going well. She answered all my questions and helped me plan the wedding of my dreams! I originally wanted an outdoor reception on the terrace but she put my mind at ease by having a backup plan available inside in case of rain. I ended up doing it inside and was so glad I did! It looked so romantic, cozy and beautiful! It was perfect! The food was delicious. The cake tasting was also a nice experience and the chef and waiter were great! The bridal suite was spectacular and we loved the note patricia left us in the room with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries! It's all in the details. The venue and service was excellent!!