Hotel Granduca Austin

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Granduca Austin

Hotel Granduca Austin, a wedding venue located in Austin, Texas, recreates for couples the experience of visiting a romantic Italian villa. In fact, this venue was directly influenced by the Italian Adalberto Malatesta. With this old-world Italian style, you will be able to exchange your vows in a richly and warmly colored space filled with classic touches. Even though your experience at the hotel will be quite European, you and your guests will still enjoy the same familiar Texas charm that permeates the rest of Hill Country.

Facilities and Capacity
This luxurious boutique hotel offers couples the choice of exchanging their vows indoors or outdoors. For grand and elegant weddings, you and your guests can move into the Salone Ducale ballroom. This space features memorable touches such as the hand-painted ceilings. If you would prefer to incorporate a bit of nature on your special day, you can use the hotel’s courtyard. These settings can accommodate up to 250 of each couple’s friends and family on their wedding day. Additionally, couples can host their bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners at the Hotel Granduca Austin. With 194 rooms and suites found on the property, you and your guests have plenty of options if you would like on-site accommodations. Not only will you be able to continue your stay in this stylish space, but you will also get to enjoy the many in-room amenities, such as walk-in closets, that will make your stay more comfortable.

The Hotel Granduca Austin has a team of experienced staff who are dedicated to assisting you in any way possible on your wedding day. Whether you would like help setting up or cleaning up, they will be by your side every step of the way. They are also able to assist you with arranging outside vendors and event rentals. Other services include helping couples with the following services:

• Bridal suite

3 Hotel Granduca Austin Reviews

W
Wanda

Married on 05/05/2018

Gorgeous venue. Professional and personal personnel. Glad we chose Granduca Read more Gorgeous venue. Professional and personal personnel. Glad we chose Granduca

Marissa
Marissa

Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with having our wedding at Hotel Granduca. The first time my husband and I toured the hotel, we were still in hard hats. Even though it was not yet ... Read more yet completed, we knew that this was our venue. Lisa is an absolute dream to work with. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is and how she just went above and beyond for everything. She is so responsive, so professional, so helpful, and just so fun to be around! I relied on her for so much throughout the planning process. Throughout our entire wedding weekend, every single staff member in this hotel treated my husband and I like royalty. We have never felt so special in our entire lives. Everything that they executed on their end was absolutely perfect. Our guests were just blown away by not only the hotel and how beautiful it is, but the level of service they received. Our guests were also blown away by how beautiful their rooms were! Everyone was floored with how amazing the food was! The Duck Spring Rolls were a huge hit during cocktail hour! My husband and I are so happy that we chose a place that we can go back to anytime we would like! Thank you, Hotel Granduca, for giving us our dream wedding!

S
Sylvan

Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I are so glad that we suggested Hotel Granduca as our hotel for our the wedding weekend. Our wedding was in the hill country, but all of our week long festivities were in Austin; making ... Read more this a perfect location. It sits above the wild basin area and has fantastic views. The customer service was outstanding, and the catering manager, Lisa P, was incredibly helpful in ensuring a perfect experience for us and our guests. My husband hosted a cocktail hour/meet and greet of sorts the day before our wedding and the service was great. We held the event in the game room which opened up into their court yard. The hors d'oeurves were delicious and everyone was comfortable and enjoyed the evening. All of our guests who stayed spoke highly of their time spent at the hotel. My husband stayed two nights, and I was able to stay one night (I didn't want to live!). Though we live in Austin, we have already decided that we will be sure to stay again when we need a quick 'get away'. No questions, five stars all around!

Hotel Granduca Austin FAQ