Hotel Playa Fiesta

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Playa Fiesta

Hotel Playa Fiesta is a boutique hotel and wedding venue in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The intimate property specializes in destination weddings and other group events such as a reunion, yoga retreat, and more. They aim to ensure your destination wedding with magnificent views of Banderas Bay will be unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue
is able to accommodate up to 150 guests for your big day. Their event spaces are outdoor. When you choose to host your big day with them, you and your loved ones will be the only ones at the idyllic resort.

Couples who book their day at the facility gain access to the Playa Fiesta coordination team. The experienced staff has planned more than 600 weddings and can provide you with whatever support you require. They’ll fully coordinate and execute your special day and even have setup and cleanup services you can take advantage of. The hotel provides couples with a variety of event items for additional convenience. You can say your vows under their wedding pergola, and there are tables and chairs for you, and plenty of other furniture and decorations available for you to choose from. Hotel Playa Fiesta has a photo booth rental you can have at your reception for added fun and they also provide lighting and sound equipment. The following food and beverage items are also available:

• Barware
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Accommodations
Each room at the hotel has a unique villa-style ambiance. Whether you want an individual room for privacy or a multi-bedroom suite, there are options for everyone. Each room features a comfortable bed with a flatscreen television, mini-fridge, air conditioning unit, and more. You and your guests will have access to the property’s pools.

46 Reviews for Hotel Playa Fiesta

46 Hotel Playa Fiesta Reviews

Kelley
Kelley

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Week!

We got married 2 months ago today at Playa Fiesta and it could not have been a more amazing day / week! Playa Fiesta is truly a luxury, one-of-a-kind wedding experience. I found Playa Fiesta while I ... Read more I was googling “private wedding resorts” as I thought I wanted to rent a villa for a small wedding, knowing we wanted all the guests staying in one place for the weekend, but also not loving the idea of an all-inclusive mega resort. We ended up having just 38 people for the weekend, and there would have been room for many more. Having our own resort for a week was beyond our wildest expectations. I am honestly still in shock that this place exists! We had a more luxurious and fun but reasonably priced wedding at Playa Fiesta than we could have had for a 1 day wedding back home in Southern California, and we were there for 8 days! Most of our guests were there for 4 days. The rooms are all unique and beautiful, the grounds of the hotel are immaculate, we cannot rave about it enough. From the minute you arrive at Playa Fiesta (greeted as you pull up with a beverage of course!) you are treated like a member of a family and doted upon. Any need you could have is taken care of by the staff, who know your name and everyone else’s. Lindsay, Gabi, Danny, were an amazing team all week, constantly checking in to make sure everything was going well and that we were having a great time. The team of bartenders and wait staff (Charly, Richie, Luis, Pato, Chema, Santana to just name a few) know everyone’s names, drink orders, food preferences, etc and ensure you have a great time and that you drink your water too :) We had guests who did not drink, guests with severe food allergies, etc. and everything was taken care of without a second thought. By the end of the week, our guests were already planning how to come back to Playa Fiesta for more weddings! We definitely had people in our group who were weary of traveling to Mexico, and most had never been to the Puerto Vallarta area, but now everyone can’t rave about it enough and can’t wait to come back. 2 months later everyone is still talking about how amazing the food and drinks were! Before the wedding week, we were most concerned about the guests getting tired of the same food, but wow, the food was truly SO GOOD. Everyone is still talking about the food, and the fun drinks that the bartenders would whip up for us based on our preferences. The spicy margs & richie’s breakfast special frozen boozy coffee were major hits. We scheduled our massage day, which is included for everyone with a very small fee, for the day after the wedding and it was amazing. It was a great way to relax the day after the wedding, when everyone was laying by the pool and recovering. The massages take place on the deck overlooking the ocean. The wedding planning process in the ~6 months leading up to the wedding was a breeze, even from a country away. While I was not the most organized or helpful bride (I’ve never had a wedding “vision” and I had a hard time forcing myself to make decisions) Gabi and Lindsay could not have been more helpful, organized, and patient with me. They are there every step of the way and are constantly checking in via email (and phone if you prefer that) and making sure every detail is taken care of well ahead of time. They are truly wedding pros. I had been to the Puerto Vallarta area, but had never been to Playa Fiesta before finding the hotel on Trip Advisor and booking over the phone! One of the best decisions I’ve ever made. We also loved our photographer, Yanen Ali, and our photos are beautiful. Lindsay & Gabi helped us rent a private boat through Ally Cat Sailing for one of the days and it was so fun and beautiful. We scheduled all of our airport transportation for all guests through Superior Tours Vallarta and they handled everything so well and all transfers went smoothly, even though I was unorganized sending them flight information at the last minute for many guests. I highly recommend their services. They handled a big bus of people from one flight, and many transfers of just 2 people, both to and from the airport. We can’t wait to go back to Playa Fiesta someday!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Doll

Married on 04/26/2019

Intimate yet Customized Destination Experience

If you're looking for an intimate but personalized boutique Mexican wedding experience Playa Fiesta is your place. It was amazing to have all of our family and closest friends stay in one location. ... Read more And it was very private. It was truly a vacation for everyone who came which is what we wanted. Gabi and Lindsay make the planning process so easy. I had limited to no contact with vendors, that was all prearranged and set up before hand. Planning from a far was easy with their organized checklists to keep me on track. Once arriving there I could actually enjoy our guests and didn't have to continue wedding planning. All of the staff was very friendly. Food was amazing and decorations too. They are a class act. We brought our young children too and were able to get a great babysitter through the hotel which was beyond helpful.

Carly
Carly O’Connor

Married on 03/29/2019

The most incredible destination wedding we could have dreamt of!

Wow! We got married at Playa Fiesta this March and everything from start to finish was an INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE for our destination wedding. Every time we run into friends and family, they tell us it ... Read more was the best wedding they've ever been to, and that the whole week felt like the perfect relaxing tropical vacation. From the booking process with Adam, to then hand-off to Lindsay and Gabi - every part of the wedding process was pre-planned for success, but open to customization to make each day and tiny detail special and our own. We had never been to Hotel Playa Fiesta (or Puerto Vallarta!) until we showed up for the week of our wedding. Oddly enough, we weren't even nervous because of the detail, care, and responsiveness of Lindsay & Gabi throughout the entire planning process. I was probably the most high-maintenance bride they've had in a while, with my constant questions and needing to understand every line item, and Lindsay & Gabi didn't bat an eye. Upon arriving to the hotel, we were BLOWN AWAY by the venue. It is such a a gorgeous property, set right on the beach, with 2 pools, a hot tub, and a huge dining area in the shade that looks out at the pool. The rooms all huge, incredibly clean, and fit the needs of our guests. The view from our rooms were incredible... even the rooms that weren't an ocean view faced a cute garden area that reminded you that you're in a tropical destination. The food was AMAZING! I am a huge foodie, and I couldn't believe how good every single dish we ordered was... including the buffet breakfast, and wedding brunch, and all of our planned dinners for the wedding week and wedding night. Fresh squeezed juices? You bet! Skinny margaritas? You got it! The drinks were just as amazing as the food. Soooo good! The front desk was always there to answer any questions or requests, and cabs were readily available to head into town (Uber works down there, too!). As far as the staff goes, it was unlike any other staff we've ever had. From Charlie & Richard (our bartenders) knowing our drink orders better than we knew ourselves, to the wait staff knowing allergies... this was a five-star experience. They were so personable, accommodating, and on top of every minor detail, I can not stress it enough! Every day our guests hung out around the pool, got massages (yes, they offer a day with massages on-site)!, and enjoyed each other's company. Such a dream! We were lucky enough to have Lindsay (the owner of the hotel!) on-site when we were there, and got to experience her hospitality. Lindsay, you're truly one of a kind and made us feel incredibly special for our wedding week! I can not imagine a better wedding venue for our destination wedding, and I'm so grateful for Playa Fiesta and the memories we created.