Hothouse Design Studio

Birmingham, Alabama · View map

About Hothouse Design Studio

HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO is a floral design studio located in Birmingham, Alabama. Consisting of an amazing team of creatives, HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO prides themselves of having the talent to transform any day into an extraordinary experience with creative floral designs. From a traditional centerpiece to the most magnificent cascading bridal bouquet, HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO will provide beautiful floral arrangements you are sure to love. Whether you want a classic look or an eclectic aesthetic, they will do their best to make any display and request happen on your big day.

HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO offers fully personalized floral designs, without pre-determined packages or hidden fees. They listen to your needs and customize their services accordingly. They provide delivery, set up, clean up, consultations, and a venue visit. Services include:

• Aisle and altar decorations

C
Caroline Smith

Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Hot house captured my vision perfectly. Jessica was so sweet and personable, I felt very comfortable from our first meeting. Every detail was perfect and she thought if everything. I would highly ... Read more recommend Jessica Morris and the Hot House team. They are talented, professional, and so much fun to work with! Thank you for making my day so beautiful.

S
Sherry

Married on 03/23/2019

Jessica should be YOUR florist!

As the wedding planner, my experience with Jessica was perfect! From the first time we met with her, I knew she was our florist. She was friendly and welcoming, knowledgeable and accommodating. I was ... Read more planning the wedding from out of town and at an unfamiliar venue but Jessica made everything easy. And the final product! Oh my....the flowers were beautiful, the most beautiful I’ve seen. She interpreted the bride’s vision impeccably and within our budget. Jessica personally handled all the details on the wedding day and made everything perfect. Thank you, Jessica, for creating the wedding of Caroline’s dreams.

S
Sara Evans

Married on 11/10/2018

I was an out of town mother of the bride and Jessica took my daughters vision and my budget and created something more than we could have imagined!

We not only did flowers from hot house but rented our bar fronts and pillows and candles. Reid chapel was beautiful and Avon theatre amazing! The bouquets were gorgeous and reused at the reception on ... Read more on the tables.