Hott Creations

Baltimore, Maryland, MD · Visit website

About Hott Creations

Hott Creations is a custom event planning and decorating service based in Baltimore, Maryland that specializes in creating breathtaking events through decor, lighting, and even towel cakes. This company works to alleviate couples from wedding planning stress by making the planning and decorating process easy and fun.

Experience

Owner Henrietta Ott has been in the wedding industry since 2007, she began making custom towel and diaper cakes with her daughter for special events. After years of creating towel and diaper cakes and specializing in centerpieces and gift baskets, Henrietta expanded her business to a full-service event planning and decorating service.

Hott Creations specializes in special event decor for both indoor and outdoor weddings, as well as day-of coordination. In addition to the decor, Henrietta and her team offer dance floor lighting, monograms, uplighting, wall washes, and string lights. Hott Creations assists with the delivery, set up, and clean up of all of their event items, and decor rentals available include the following:

• Backdrops
  • Table runners
  • Trinkets
  • Vases

Other Services

In addition to providing the lighting and decorations to create a beautiful event, Henrietta offers her signature Hott Kakes for weddings as well. Almost too pretty to open, these custom-made cakes will make couples feel like royalty on their special day

16 Reviews for Hott Creations

16 Hott Creations Reviews

Z
Zalexandria Monroe

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Fabulous & Breathtaking

Everything was amazing! I can’t wait to order more! Read more Everything was amazing!! I can’t wait to order more!

B
Brittney Richards

Getting married on 02/23/2019

Professional and Patient

Ms. Yvonne is so professional and creative. I am all over the place and she is very patient with me. I am beyond satisfied with my service thus far. Read more Ms. Yvonne is so professional and creative. I am all over the place and she is very patient with me. I am beyond satisfied with my service thus far.

M
Micah J. Smith

Married on 11/23/2018

Made our special day a little more special

Hott Creations created the table decorations for our wedding in a matter of three days after our original vendor bailed on us. I should have gone with Hott in the first place. I highly recommend! Read more Hott Creations created the table decorations for our wedding in a matter of three days after our original vendor bailed on us. I should have gone with Hott in the first place. I highly recommend!