Hott Destinations Travel

Mooresville, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Hott Destinations Travel

Hott Destinations Travel is a travel agency located in Mooresville, Indiana that serves the Indianapolis region. Couples may contact these professional Certified Sandals and Jamaica Specialists for assistance with traveling to their honeymoon or destination weddings. They would love to share their knowledge and skills with you to ensure you have a fantastic time.

Hott Destinations Travels will help couples with traveling to honeymoons and destination weddings to the Caribbean and Mexico. They work closely with all resorts to understand help couples plan their time, including air travel, activities, meals, lodging, and more. Hott Destinations Travel also provides couples with emergency assistance and travel insurance so that they know they are being looked after. Allow this agency to help you in any way they can to make sure you have a wonderful time at your honeymoon and/or destination wedding.

38 Reviews for Hott Destinations Travel

38 Hott Destinations Travel Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/03/2016

For being the world's biggest procrastinator, I knew booking a travel agent for our honeymoon was a must. Julie was referred to us through a long time wedding planner on the south side of Indy, and ... Read more man was she so helpful. First, she's so easy to communicate with. We had our entire honeymoon booked primarily over email (easier for me because of work)... I think we talked on the phone once, maybe twice. Second, she really listened to our interests and gave us some really great options based on our budget... She's awesome at tracking down deals, too!! one of my favorite things about working with Julie was how she made it so easy for us... From the minute we got on the plane, to when we landed at Montego Bay, to getting back home. She was so great with walking us through the whole process while pretty much doing everything for us. As a bride, I highly recommend Julie and letting her take care of the stress of planning a honeymoon for you. And beyond a honeymoon. I know I'll be using her for all my upcoming trips! Oh PS.... The best part.... It's a free service :) THANK YOU, Julie!!

E
Erin

Married on 06/23/2018

Julie was a big help! All I had to do was give her my budget and what i was looking for and she did the rest! I will be booking my next trip with her! Read more Julie was a big help! All I had to do was give her my budget and what i was looking for and she did the rest! I will be booking my next trip with her!

M
Morgan

Married on 06/23/2018

We had a GREAT stress free honeymoon thanks to Julie! She was easier to communicate with than my wedding venue! She answered every question we had with quick replies and truely cared about our ... Read more honeymoon! My husband and I were a little worried about going to Mexico due to crime, but she assured us she wouldn’t send us anywhere where she wouldn’t feel comfortable sending her children. That was a peace of mind for us! She even stayed under our budget (even with a swim up pool) so that we would have extra money for excursions! She checked on us to ensure we made it to the resort and even stayed in touch with us throughout the trip. I emailed her one day stating we were going off the resort so she would know and again she emailed me right away! Everything on our trip went perfectly smooth! She even booked our hotel at the airport to stay in the night before our flight. This was our first time using a travel agent and I will continuing using her and others!