Hourglass Photography

Broken Arrow, OK · View map · Visit website

About Hourglass Photography

Hourglass Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. This team will immortalize the entirety of your event, from the moments leading up to your romantic ceremony, to the final toasts of your wedding reception. Hourglass Photography appreciates the importance of your special day, and strives to capture each beautiful moment as it naturally unfolds. Their exquisite artistic style is defined by their ability to balance color and harness natural light to illuminate the expressions of their photographic subjects.

Hourglass Photography takes both candid and staged photographs to capture a multitude of moods on your special day. This dedicated team also offers couples a range of helpful services to further enhance their wedding photography experience. Some of their services include the following:

• Engagement photoshoot

J
Joyful

Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing photographer and service

Eddie was very fun to work with! He knows how to capture the moments (big and small) in such a beautiful way! His photos told our story beautifully. He captured "us" so perfectly. Not only did he make ... Read more sure to get any shots we requested, he also went above and beyond with making sure anything else I needed got done as well. I was so worried about my dress getting dirty from the rain that happened minutes before I was to walk down the isle but he reassured me it was going to be okay and that the dress isn’t what’s most important right now. That the rain and the mud on my dress would be apart of something beautiful to look back on. He was absolutely right!

R
Randi Lewis

Married on 04/28/2019

I was so happy!

Fast response to start and made the whole day a breeze. Took their time to get everything right and was such a joy to work with! Read more Fast response to start and made the whole day a breeze. Took their time to get everything right and was such a joy to work with!

J
Josue Cuevas

Married on 11/04/2018

Awesome. That’s all you need to know about them

The guy Edgar was awesome. He was very nice and helped us work around out time a was professional about our wedding tradition. Read more The guy Edgar was awesome. He was very nice and helped us work around out time a was professional about our wedding tradition.

Hourglass Photography FAQ