House Mountain Inn

Lexington, VA · View map · Visit website

About House Mountain Inn

A mountain top wedding venue in Lexington, Virginia, House Mountain Inn offers distinctive architecture, amazing mountain views and lush gardens. The venue specializes in ceremonies and receptions that are everything but traditional. Customizing the wedding of your dreams, House Mountain Inn guarantees it will exceed the expectations of you and your guests!

Facilities and Capacity
House Mountain Inn accommodates up to 250 guests and offers four spacious event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

House Mountain Inn couples may take advantage of the following services and amenities:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
Couples who entrust their palates to House Mountain Inn may utilize in-house catering in the form of the following styles and restrictions:

• American cuisine
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Accommodation
Lodging is provided in the form of nine spacious guest rooms and suites from which guests may choose.

Other Services
Couples who are interested in bar services and various wedding decor items may benefit from the following services:

• Bartender(s)
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Location
House Mountain Inn is situated in Shenandoah Valley and located 10 minutes from I-64 Exit 50 (Kerrs Creek).

53 Reviews for House Mountain Inn

53 House Mountain Inn Reviews

A
Featured
Alanna

Married on 07/26/2017

If you want a venue that will make your guests jaw drop, this is it. This is hands down the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. Guests continually asked me, "how did you find this place." ... Read more No decorations are needed when you book this - the venue truly speaks for itself

Taylor
Taylor Rivera-Silva

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful Venue and Beautiful People

My fiance and I only had to visit the House Mountain Inn once to know that it was where we needed to get married. Not only is it beautiful and breathtaking, but the service is exceptional. The staff ... Read more there are so responsive to questions and are so kind. Whether it is in person, over the phone, or via email, they are warm and courteous and are quick to try and be of service. Once I called the venue trying to get in touch with one of the coordinators for a few questions. A gentleman named Dave answered the phone and we chatted for a bit. I told him that my fiance and I weren't able to see the gorgeous view first hand when we toured because it was so foggy and rainy. He immediately went up to our ceremony space and sent me photos (without me asking him to do so), simply so that I could see how beautiful it was there that day. They always go the extra mile and my planning experience has been wonderful with them so far.

J
J

Married on 04/06/2019

A Perfect Wedding at Irvine Estate

House Mountain Inn was the perfect place to get married. We held a welcome dinner (in lieu of rehearsal dinner) down at the Inn and had our ceremony/reception at the Irvine Estate (both part of the ... Read more property). My now husband and I visited for a night a year prior to check it out, and knew right away it was the place for us. You can see from the pictures that the grounds are stunning, but what was even more important to us, you feel like family when you're there. The staff, from Jamie and Carrie (the coordinators), to the serving and bar staff, to the house keepers, are just impeccable. I felt SO taken care of every time I visited, and most especially during our wedding weekend. It's a family run business, and you can feel it. Leading up to the wedding, either Jamie or Carrie would always promptly respond to my emails and were always willing to set up a phone meeting. They were flexible and always willing to work with you for what you wanted or envisioned. For instance, I wanted a much more casual but larger "Welcome dinner" instead of a rehearsal dinner, and they helped put together a great BBQ-style menu. On the day of, Carrie took care of everything. I gave her a list of what decor I wanted where, and it was executed perfectly. Everyone loved the food, which I don't think is always the case for a wedding! It was essentially a destination wedding for all of our guests, but I think if anyone wondered why we were getting married in Virginia, they instantly understood once they arrived. I had the best of both worlds because booking off season, I had access to both the House Mountain Inn and the Irvine Estate. I'm SO glad I did. You'll have a great experience at either site, but I loved staying at the Inn with all our family while still having access to the Irvine Estate with that stunning view. I could keep going on, but I would choose them again and again, and can't wait to go back to visit.