House of Blues Myrtle Beach

North Myrtle Beach, SC · View map

About House of Blues Myrtle Beach

House of Blues® Myrtle Beach is a premier restaurant and entertainment venue located in Barefoot Landing with the ambiance of an old Southern Delta Juke Joint. The 59,000 square foot site features indoor and outdoor space, offering a rich setting for weddings and private events, meetings and premiere parties. From a sit-down lunch to a whole-house buyout, our House can be yours!

We provide the best in live music and eclectic cuisine, for events both large and small. Whether you crave our famous Southern specialties seasoned with a touch of the Delta, or want to create a unique menu, we’ll help you satisfy your tastes. Bring your group to House of Blues® and experience our Southern hospitality. Whatever you have in mind, our team is dedicated to designing an exciting event that is perfect for your needs.

1 Reviews for House of Blues Myrtle Beach

1 House of Blues Myrtle Beach Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/06/2011

The atmosphere and food were excellent. I've never been to HOB before and I heard their food was great, but WOW! It was really, really good. The chicken was hot, tendor and juicy, the potatoes didn't ... Read more have to much garlic and weren't runny. All the food was hot and they brought it out as soon as we arrived. We did have an issue with some of our mixed drinks. They started using a new blendor and we had some peices of plastic in our daiquries but once I told the bar tender they took them back. She wasn't going to take them off our bill but I said she was b/c that's not my fault for having a faulty blender.. The server was great, the event coordinator was there to get us whatever we needed and was such a big help. I loved the room we were in. It was cozy and off the side of the main event building. We could hear the music from the other room which was nice but it wasn't to loud where we couldn't hear anyone talk. A great time and great place for our reception!

House of Blues Myrtle Beach FAQ