House of Koukla

Glen Ellyn, IL · View map

About House of Koukla

House of Koukla is an On-Site Bridal Beauty company offering Styling, Makeup, and Airbrush Tanning services! Our team of talented and licensed artists, stylists, and estheticians create and specialize in long lasting beautiful Bridal Applications. Guests are welcome to visit us in our downtown Glen Ellyn Studio or we will travel to you!

12 Reviews for House of Koukla

12 House of Koukla Reviews

Lisa
Lisa Jackson

Married on 06/21/2019

House of Koukla was simply amazing!

Christi & Katie are the dream team! Everything from the trial, the airbrush tan, & day of makeup was nothing short of amazing. I had coordinated appointments and details all while living out of state ... Read more & she kept in communication the entire time, answering questions I had along the way. I tend to be picky when it comes to hair and makeup and let me just tell you, these two truly made me feel like a princess. Compliments were flowing all night at how beautiful & flawless I looked! Both Katie and Christi took my Hollywood glam dream and made it a reality and I am forever grateful for them both!

Jill
Jill Sanchez

Married on 06/01/2019

5 stars across the board!

My wedding coordinator recommended House of Koukla to me and I am SO glad that she did! I loved working with Christi and her whole team; as did my family and friends who got ready with me the morning ... Read more of our wedding. I started working with them early last year on pricing, their services, timeline, etc. I then did two trials with them (one for hair and the other for make-up), eyelash extensions and then the day of wedding prep and they were awesome every step of the way. During my trials, I was able to bring in some examples, make some tweaks and found just what I was wanting. The day of the wedding Christi and her team were prompt and efficient not to mention fun and personable while we all prepped for the big day.

H
Holly

Married on 05/25/2019

Book them now!!

House of Koukla did my spray tan and makeup for my bridal party for my 5/25 wedding. I cannot recommend them enough. Everybody that got hair and makeup done wear very natural or no makeup everyday. ... Read more Christi and her team made everyone look like a natural, better version of themselves. We are so thankful for all of their hard work!!!