House of Oak

Suffolk, VA · View map · Visit website

About House of Oak

House of Oak is a wedding planning company based in Suffolk, Virginia. Owner Taylor and her assistant coordinator, Alex, want to bring your wedding vision to life. They understand that planning a wedding is not simple, which is why they aim for a stress-free planning process with their services. Taylor and Alex will handle all of the details of your wedding while you get to focus on the more fun aspects of your day. They are available to serve those throughout the greater Hampton Roads, Virginia region and beyond.

These planners offer three packages for you to choose from. The Full Planning Package is where they will handle all of the details of your wedding day. You can focus on the fun parts, such as cake tastings, picking flowers, and more. Their Partial Planning Package is for couples who have the ideas but need help bringing it all together. You will get set up with a profile to track your budget and timeline with help from their team to make sure all goals are met. The Month-of Package can help you finalize all of your last-minute tasks leading up to your big day. House of Oak's services include the following:

• Budget analysis

S
Featured
Sherri

Married on 09/15/2018

Taylor is amazing to work with. I initially approached her for help with day-of coordination, but ended up with so much more. She really takes time to help think through and fill in any gaps you may ... Read more have, especially with the little things, and she put together our schedule helping us go through the day carefree and without any hitches! She’s totally willing to work with you and meet whatever needs you have.

C
Caresse

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing day of planning

I used house of oak as my day of coordinator. She sent me a detailed questionnaire to make sure I covered all the areas I needed for the day of to go smoothly. She also sent me a timeline for the day ... Read more of so that everything went according to plan. She was exceptionally helpful with setting up and coordinating the ceremony! We were extremely thankful for her service!

Rebekah
Rebekah Tereska

Married on 03/30/2019

Lifesavers!

I wasn’t originally going to hire a planner but as my mom and I got into the planning, we realized we would need a day of coordinator. Taylor and her assistant, Alexa, did a phenomenal job at making ... Read more sure our wedding day went smoothly and they did not disappoint! I would highly recommend this dynamic duo. Thanks so much Taylor and Alexa!