House of Oak

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About House of Oak

House of Oak is a full-service wedding planning and design company based in Charleston SC; Specializing in the creation of organically romantic events, House of Oak designs around the beauty and elegance of florals, greenery and muted tones while incorporating the most sentimental personalizations that are always inspired by the lovely couples they get to work so closely with.

A full-scale planning experience...
We love all things wedding and being with you from the very beginning is something we deeply cherish. From our initial consultation all the way to the day-of, we will be there every step of the way, giving you the flawless planning experience that you deserve.

• Custom design
  • Budget analysis and tracking
  • Timeline management
  • Top vendor recomendations and referrals
  • Venue scouting and selection guidance

Please fill out our contact form to get in touch, we look forward to working with you!

6 Reviews for House of Oak

6 House of Oak Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! She made our vision come to life

Taylor was great from the first day we met her. She did not try to convince us to buy a package that was more than what we desired. She checked in with us along the way, and did more than our package ... Read more included. When our wedding day arrived I was completely at ease knowing she had the reigns. I was beyond thrilled to see the space looking absolutely beautiful and more beautiful than I imagined. Being a type 'A' it was easier than I thought to let go of the process and trust her. She did amazing and I don't think our day would have been as flawless as it was without her and her team. Thank you so much Taylor for making our wedding dreams come true!

C
Caresse

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing day of planning

I used house of oak as my day of coordinator. She sent me a detailed questionnaire to make sure I covered all the areas I needed for the day of to go smoothly. She also sent me a timeline for the day ... Read more of so that everything went according to plan. She was exceptionally helpful with setting up and coordinating the ceremony! We were extremely thankful for her service!

Rebekah
Rebekah Tereska

Married on 03/30/2019

Lifesavers!

I wasn’t originally going to hire a planner but as my mom and I got into the planning, we realized we would need a day of coordinator. Taylor and her assistant, Alexa, did a phenomenal job at making ... Read more sure our wedding day went smoothly and they did not disappoint! I would highly recommend this dynamic duo. Thanks so much Taylor and Alexa!