House Of Tales Events

Addison, TX · View map · Visit website

About House Of Tales Events

House of Tales Events is Chic, Innovative with a Sophisticated flare!!

Born out of passion for people, creativity, love for design and first class production, House of Tales Events has become highly sought-after Wedding and Event Planning agency by chic and sophisticated couples in Dallas, Fort Worth and all over Globe. We strive to create a wedding style that is inspired by our couple's life stories,to ensure each event is always personal, creative and totally unforgettable.

Full Wedding Planning services, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Destination Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Designing, Vendor Recomnadtions. Floor-Plan Creation.

22 Reviews for House Of Tales Events

22 House Of Tales Events Reviews

Featured
User4208884

2+ years ago

I give House of Tales 100%credit for making my wedding day a joyful one. Instead of worrying about small details, I was relaxed and having FUN, with my husband and guests. I trust Maya not only ... Read more because she is professional but because she is kind, and easy to talk to. She listened to us when were concerned and she kept us calm and focused on the big picture. Our Wedding. Hiring Maya of house of tales. Was the smarted thing we did. Thank you.

Miranda
Miranda

Married on 01/19/2019

Maya is a wedding PRO!

Maya went above and beyond when planning my wedding and it would not have gone as well as it did without her and her team. I sought her out after I wasn’t happy with the first planner I hired per a ... Read more reference. Maya stepped up immediately and created a quick timeline to get me on track. She has many great connections with wedding vendors in the DFW area and I picked out the ones I knew would perform with my style and budget in mind. She set up all of my vendor meetings and showed up early to them to fill out the paperwork. I had to leave a floral consult early and she stayed and finished the meeting for me because she knew my vision. She saved me so many hours of research and phone calls! On my wedding day, my family and I just had to show up. I didn’t have to set anything up, the vendors were received as she was their contact, and she was in charge of the day of timeline. The day did go by very fast but I didn’t have to worry about directing anyone or having family clean up after. House of Tales takes care of everything! Maya is a wedding professional and I 100% recommend House of Tales for your wedding!

M
Macy Ann

Married on 12/01/2018

Simply Fabulous!!

Minutes into my initial meeting with Maya, I knew that she would do an amazing job every step of the way. She has a stylish sophisticated taste with a modern youthful enthusiasm. She is a creative ... Read more genius who steered us to the most brilliant vendors. No challenge was too big no detail too small, our wedding was flawless. Our friends and family who came to celebrate our wedding left with an extraordinary memory. Even my grandfather who is very hard to please was very impressed with everything. Maya took my vision and made it even better. During our time together i gained a friend. She is worth every penny. Thank you so much House of Tales girls. My wedding was perfect!