House on the Hill

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About House on the Hill

Austin Venue with Lodging and views!

During your stay at House on the Hill, a wedding venue located in Austin, Texas, you and your guests will get to experience a total of ten acres. Situated on these ten acres stands the southwestern estate, which is perfect for hosting not only ceremonies and receptions, but also elopements, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. While the property does provide couples with a private and intimate space high on a hill, the wedding party will conveniently remain merely minutes from the downtown area of Austin.

Facilities and Capacity
The estate at House on the Hill offers a simplistic and southwestern feel. The design elements are rich and rustic, such as the vaulted cedar ceilings. Other elements, such as the Saltillo tile floors, add a bright and cheery pop of color in the space. This indoor space is available for all stages of your ceremony and celebration. Additionally, this private estate can provide both couples and guests with overnight accommodations. Couples are also welcome to choose an outdoor site. The property contains many natural elements, such as the waterfall that provide a gorgeous ceremony backdrop. Other outdoor options include the covered pavilion. Additionally, you will find many outdoor settings that are ideal for hosting after-ceremony parties and get-togethers, such as the sparking pool. When you host your wedding and celebration at the estate, you are welcome to do so with up to 150 of your friends and family.

On your wedding day, you will have access to the entire private estate. House on the Hill offers wedding packages that couples can choose from. Included in your stay are plenty of tables and chairs. Regardless of which package option you choose, you will be able to enjoy a great day of flexibility as you plan and carry out your wedding at the estate. You are even able to choose your own vendors so that everything is just as you would like. Other services include the following:

• Bridal suite & grooms cottage

M
Featured
Michael

Married on 09/22/2018

We recently had our wedding at House On The Hill. We couldn’t have been more happy and excited to have had it at this beautiful venue. All of our guests were blown away at how perfect the location ... Read more was, the vibes of the venue and how homie if felt. Lynn was great she was very attentive to detail, readily available for any questions we’ve had and very accommodating. We stayed on site from Friday until Sunday which definitely helped lighten the load when it came to setting up and cleaning everything up afterwards. My wife and I jokingly said on our way home, “Soo can we do it here again!?”

Mayra
Mayra

Getting married on 11/28/2020

The place of my Dream

Beautiful and perfect for us. We are having a destination wedding and house on the hill allows us to have a place for our family to stay at. Also I love that they have a place for the ceremony and the ... Read more reception.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 07/06/2019

July 6, 2019 Wedding

We got married here last weekend and I truly can't imagine a better space for our wedding. The layout was absolutely wonderful.... We got so many compliments on it! Both of our families are from out of ... Read more town so it was awesome to have the on-site lodging. We also booked it for an extra day just so we could hang around and swim! There is so much freedom and room for creativity to make the space your own. I had to swing by to pick up something I left at the venue and was pretty sad that the wedding was over and that we weren't hanging out at the venue anymore. It was such a blast. =) Some things I wish I knew beforehand: The separate areas at the venue (lawn, dining room, pavilion, etc.) caused no issue whatsoever. I was a bit nervous about moving people around the venue and it ended up being a complete non-issue. The sunroom doesn't heat up as much as I thought it would from having the buffet line on the back porch. Something I also freaked out about for months that ended up being a non-issue. The lawn by the fountain is pretty shady in the evening. We visited at around 5PM in October and the wedding was 6PM in July and the lawn had a good amount of shade, so people didn't melt. I highly recommend this to anybody who wants a laid-back, super fun wedding. The space is perfect!