How Could You Knot

Marlton, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About How Could You Knot

How Could You Knot is a wedding planning company based in Southern New Jersey. This team of professional planners understands the stress of wedding planning, and works hard to ensure that you are able to enjoy every moment of the special experience. They strive to provide you with a stress-free wedding planning journey, focusing on the small details and unique touches that will make your wedding day a success.

How Could You Knot provides specific wedding planning packages that cater to each unique client. From full-service planning, to partial planning, to day-of coordination, this planning company offers customized pricing and packaging that is based on your wedding needs. They also coordinate with your wedding’s style and theme, and whether your event is indoor, outdoor, bohemian, traditional, southern, or modern, their planning team will seek to accommodate to your style and ideas. They offer planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, and are able to service all wedding types, from destination to civil. They also offer the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Katie Simpson

Married on 10/27/2018

Saved the day

Thank you so much for helping us on our big day! Her help planning made everything so much easier and we could have not done it without Sasha! Read more Thank you so much for helping us on our big day!! Her help planning made everything so much easier and we could have not done it without Sasha!

N
Nikole Gregory

Married on 02/01/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Sasha was great! She went above & beyond to make sure our big day was perfect. We didn't get in touch with her until the heavy planning was in place, but she offered great day of tips & was a life ... Read more saver for the day of. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs some guidance with wedding planning and day of assistance!

D
Dayna Yael

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Planner

Sasha planned my bridal shower and let me tell you... It was BEYOND my wildest dreams. Everything was so nice down to the smallest touch. Sasha also helped plan my big day when it came to small details ... Read more and finding vendors. She was so easy to talk to and always got back to me with answers. She was also HONEST, which I definitely needed during the process.