Howard Beach Studios

Howard Beach, NY · View map · Visit website

About Howard Beach Studios

Howard Beach Studios is a wedding photography and videography service based out of Howard Beach, New York. Howard Beach Studios began in 1980 and since then have spent 30 years capturing beautiful weddings and special events throughout the state of New York. Howard Beach Studios is run by a team of well-rounded photographers and cinematographers who are dedicated to creating images that help their clients relive some of life’s most beautiful moments. The studio uses the latest in camera technology to bring to you crisp videos and photos that fully capture the beauty and magic of your big day.

Howard Beach Studios offers photography that is contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, or vintage in style. They also provide couples with the option of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards for their final high-res images. As well as wedding day coverage, you can book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress shoots, and wedding portraits. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

E
Featured
Erica

Married on 07/28/2017

We can’t thank Howard Beach Studios enough for making our wedding day a most spectacular and memorable experience! Your impeccable professionalism, easy-going and friendly nature and creativity ... Read more completely surpassed our expectations! Every moment with Ali, our photographer and his beautiful daughter and his driver, Naveed, was nothing short but fun and over the top serendipitous awesomeness! Our wedding weekend was at The Nomad Hotel and our ceremony was hosted by The Atlantis Yacht at New York Cruises, Inc. He took every detail into consideration and he was continually inspired by us! It was readily apparent that his adept skill has been well crafted and was executed in a way in which he could make the best possible experience of a shot or video clip. It was all beautifully orchestrated and captured so artistically and seamlessly. Our sneak preview of our wedding video was presented to us by Ali as a video link that we could share so effortlessly with all our family and friends so closely after our wedding while everyone’s after-glow was still present! We are eternally grateful and feel blessed to have you as our choice in wedding photography and videography and it has left with us a beautiful indelible memory that will last a lifetime!

Concetta
Concetta

Getting married on 03/06/2020

Where do I begin? I met Ali back in October at the Villa Russo Bridal expo... And it was love at first sight. He is so professional and kind and truly cares about his clients getting the most bang for ... Read more their buck. I have not booked Ali yet, but only because I have not found the right venue... which is the great thing about Ali! he will text and call you and give you advice on venues you are going to see and other vendors as well. He would never say anything wrong about another company, but would steer you to his recommendations. On top of being so kind, he makes you feel comfortable with him, as he is your friend not just someone who wants your business. Above all, his price is incomparable! his price is a lot less steep as other competitors but you are getting high quality photo and videos. I will be writing another review once he shoots my wedding... but I can tell you I truly feel safe booking Ali. If you would like not only great photo/video but also a friend... then definitely go to Ali and his team.

J
Paula

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Very happy

I met with Ali a few days after so booked my venue. I felt at ease with him right away. He was funny and put me at ease that everything would work out. I continued to stay in touch, asking a few ... Read more questions along the way. He assured me that everything would work out the day of. He really put me at ease. The photos and Vimeos I have seen make me confident in my decision. I look forward to working with him and his team on my wedding day