Howe Weddings

Blue Springs, MO · View map · Visit website

About Howe Weddings

Howe Weddings is a professional DJ and entertainment service based in Blue Springs, Missouri. Kelly and Susan Howe, the owners of the service, are dedicated to the creation of an unforgettable experience for each client, turning their dream vision into a reality. Howe Weddings is focused on the finer details, working closely with you to seamlessly ensure your special day is a memorable one.

This Missouri-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Howe Weddings is not limited to a specific music genre, performing an array of music styles including jazz, rock, indie, country, and more. Kelly and Susan aim to deliver flawless service, allowing clients to avail of initial consultations, do-not-play-lists, and a one-event-per-day policy. Howe Weddings is focused on premium equipment, using a state of the art sound system, disco balls, photo booths, microphones, and uplighting.

40 Reviews for Howe Weddings

40 Howe Weddings Reviews

L
Laura Boland

Married on 06/15/2019

The BEST DJ in the kc area!

Wow! I can’t brag enough on the Howe wedding team! Kelly and Susan did an absolutely amazing job and made our big day simply perfect. Our guests are still raving about the reception and how much fun ... Read more it was. Kelly did an amazing job on making sure our music was just right while Susan made sure all of the logistics went smoothly. My parents greatly appreciated their help in making sure everything ran smoothly so they could simply be parents of the bride. Our guests loved the custom photo booth and the outdoor lawn games were a huge hit! I’d book them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them to anyone planning a party.

B
Bri Petersen

Married on 03/23/2019

The best of the best

I could go on for days about how great Kelly and Susan are! They know exactly what they are doing and how to make a wedding run smoothly. I credit them for how perfect the day went. Susan made sure we ... Read more stuck to our timeline but I never felt rushed. Kelly kept everyone on the dance floor and no one wanted the party to end! I think everyone should use Howe weddings, you will not be disappointed!!

L
Leslie

Married on 11/03/2018

Lifesavers!

Best DJ and wedding planner in the KC area, hands down! Read more Best DJ and wedding planner in the KC area, hands down!