Hudson Manor

Louisburg, NC · View map

About Hudson Manor

Hudson Manor, a luxury mansion wedding venue based in Louisburg, is about 45 minutes from Raleigh. The historic home is the epitome of elegant Southern weddings with a historic and vintage touch. Between the sophisticated ballroom and charming garden, Hudson Manor will set the tone for one-of-a-kind memories.

Facilities and Capacity
With event spaces for indoor and outdoor celebrations, the venue can host up to 250 guests. The Manor House, which was built in 1916, has a remodeled porch that is perfect for photo shoots. The space also has oversized dressing rooms. In The Grand Ballroom, guests will adore the 5-foot crystal chandeliers, 14-foot ceiling, ornate framed mirrors and NEW LVP floor. The French doors lead to the Covered Veranda, which provides additional seating under large fans with hanging lights adorning nearby trees and colored uplighting. The Ceremony Garden is perfect for private outdoor ceremonies against the blue sky. Here, couples will enjoy the lush garden of bright colors. An alternative ceremony site is The Chapel, which is temperature controlled, warm & dry with a beautiful new view to the Lake.

The team at Hudson Manor is devoted to keeping your day stress-free. They will take care of all the details to ensure that the day runs smoothly. For super busy couples, all-inclusive packages are standard. Professional services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning, wedding direction and day of coordination
  • Linen rentals
  • In-house bar
  • Colored LED lighting
  • Upgraded ceremony seating
  • Gold Chivari chairs in ballroom
  • Covered Veranda for cocktail hour with cushioned lounge furniture & patio heaters
  • SO MUCH MORE

Cuisine
Upon booking your wedding, the venue will discuss custom menu options. Glenn Cogliati, the venue’s co-owner, is the head chef. Buffet and cocktail items are available. Hudson Manor can also provide bartending services, such as:

• Bartenders
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Other Facilities
In The Manor House, your bridal party can enjoy large dressing rooms with mirrors and seating areas. Parking and wheelchair access is also available for your guests.

Other Services
Hudson Manor can host your rehearsal, ceremony and reception. For amazing photo shoots, enjoy the romantic Juliette Balcony, Butterfly Garden or carriage house. They can even provide their beautiful Palomino horse as a prop.

History
In 1916, The Manor House was designed and built by local architect M.S. Davis for Charles T. Hudson and his wife. The former owner has even displayed the original blueprints on a wall. Hudson Manor has been hosting weddings since 2004.

Location
The elegant wedding venue is 25 minutes from Wake Forest and 45 minutes to Downtown Raleigh. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 52 minutes away.

103 Reviews for Hudson Manor

103 Hudson Manor Reviews

Rebecca
Rebecca Doran

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Excellent Customer Service

Melissa has been great to work with so far! She is very helpful and has gone out of her way to help me plan the perfect day. Read more Melissa has been great to work with so far! She is very helpful and has gone out of her way to help me plan the perfect day.

R
Regina

Married on 08/18/2018

Hudson Manor exceeded our expectation for our daughter and her now husband's wedding on 8/18/18. We planned the entire wedding remotely, as only the bride and groom live in Raleigh. All guests ... Read more including parents of bride and groom were from out of town. The service is truly all inclusive- they were wonderful. I could not recommend a venue more highly- their suggested vendors for services such as photographers and flowers were great! We could not have been happier! Thank you for making our daughter's and her husband's special day amazing!! I am sharing some of the photo's shared by friends- we'll update with the photographer pics when we get them!

A
Alexis

Married on 05/05/2018

The Hudson Manor was one of the first venues we visited and I LOVED it! Melissa was so nice and very responsive. We had the ceremony in the outdoor garden area, which was beautiful. I liked how there ... Read more was an indoor chapel area in case of bad weather, which was also very nice for a ceremony. I also loved how the was an outdoor patio attached to the ballroom. Everything about this set up was great. The major thing that stuck out to me was that it was all inclusive. I loved having Melissa there to help me when I needed it and on my wedding day she executed everything perfectly. When I showed up on my wedding day, everything was set up just how I wanted it and I didn't have to do a thing but enjoy it! I definitely recommend this venue!